Is there an online chat for suicide prevention with a professional I can talk to ASAP?

I can't call the hot lines because I'm too afraid my parents will know! I'm getting really suicidal and keep cutting my wrists and thinking about killing myself! I need help ASAP can someone please give me like a website that is live and has a real professional giving advice, possibly associated to the national suicide hot line or something? And if there isn't could you please tell me some anti suicide stuff so I don't do it cause I feel like no one cares anymore! And see my parents will check my phone for numbers and if they see the suicide hot line they will freak out cause they don't know what I'm going through! I have like depression really bad I don't know what to do because I'm too afraid to tell my parents so much that I feel like killing myself! It's on and off, I feel happy but then weeks later I'm really depressed - That's where I'm at right now. I don't know what to do! I'm crying hysterical I can't take this anymore! Any advice would mean so much!! Websites or anything! And I can't stop slitting my wrists either, I feel bad for doing it but it makes me feel better!

@LayLay-Chan thank you so much for the advice, I know what you mean so much about the cutting. It makes me feel so much better! But I know it's wrong it's just hard to stop but I'm going to try. Cutting releases all my pain and problems but I'll just have to find a new way! And I'm gonna try the notebook and paper advice you gave! I'm not going to kill my self cause now because my mode has changed. I'm still sad but more happy now.

@Blogivator Another great answer, thank you. I don't know what to do about the cutting with hiding it from my parents! But see I didn't cut my wrists as much as other areas that are hidden. I only cut my wrists 2 times so they will think it's an accident maybe or something, I'm not ready to tell them. They think I'm really happy and it kills me cause I'm not and they think I'm this perfect bubbly sunny teenager but I'm really depressed. My mode is a lot better than when I posted this question so I'm not going to kill myself, I just hope I don't feel like th

Favorite Answer

Welcome to the future.

I used to cut too. It's hard as hell to stop, and trust me, getting addicted to something else like smoking rather than cutting is NOT the answer (been there, done that)

When you feel like cutting, get a notebook and write every thought you have in there. Hell, you dont even hve to write. instead of cutting, I used to just shred the hell outta a notebook and i felt so much better.

Cutting is a release of endorphins. Something about the pain/pleasure of it all makes you almost go numb, right? It releases all your stress?

To release that same thing, go out running. Run as fast and hard as possible, and dont think! just run!

I still am depressed all the time, but running and writing and shredding paper really helps me now.

In one week, it'll be a whole year since I last cut.

:) You can stop too! if you need a friend, you can email me anytime.

Source(s): irishheartsloveme@yahoo.com

This is so sad,

But how do you hide cut wrists from your parents?

Some excellent help from the person above.

but you should also go and visit your doctor and talk to him or her, depression is a very serious condition darling, I know because I have had it and felt the same way as you.

You doctor can prescribe anti-depressants for you to help you get over your problems, please pay them a visit and tell them about your problems, they will help you I promise.

seem, suicide is for individuals who experience that there is not any way out. Do you experience that way, or do you in simple terms experience down reason you broke up with your boyfriend or something? I recommend, that's a extreme question... Take it straight forward, some breaths will calm you down. go maje your self tea. i've got theory approximately suicide...yet im type of scared to do it reason i think in god and don't pick ot spend eternity in hell..not attempting OT SCARE you... in simple terms heavily, despite trouble you're in, it rather is going to bypass. debts, destroy up, mior crime or despite....GUILT.... while it comes to guilt, in simple terms come out with it. bear in mind, each and every existence is powerful. i comprehend this would not answer you question, yet please, in case you nevertheless do not care abou tyour existence, than think of with regard to the folk who love you. you will locate love in the slightest degree expeted places in case you think of that no-one loves you...each and every physique is enjoyed and desires ot love.. Pah, im rambling, sorry... in simple terms evaluate this

I PROMISE your parents will NOT know. Ask to remain anonymous, I know people who work at these they understand. Call this number call 1-800-273-8255 RIGHT NOW. It's totally and completely private, please don't hesitate to call.

This website explains what to do when you call, it is 100% confidential your parents won't find out I promise. http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/D...

Source(s): Call call 1-800-273-8255 right now please!

I been emailing this