Is the bible like a software license?
xians don't read it, they just scroll to the bottom and click "I Agree".
- Keith OldLv 59 years agoFavorite Answer
G'day Dusty Harry,
Thank you for your questions.
It is much longer but the analogy is an interesting one. There is a lot more fine print in the Bible :>)
- Ever LouderLv 69 years ago
- Anonymous4 years ago
Why is it Muslims take care of the Quran like a utility license...? Why is it Muslims take care of the Quran like a utility license. They don’t study it heavily yet do exactly something reminiscent of clicking 'I agree.' an identical is going with Jews, Buddhists etc.
- Anonymous9 years ago
It's more like a trojan horse. It says love and peace until you read between the lines and see hate and war.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Aonghas ShruggedLv 49 years ago
No. Christians read it quite often.
- Holden CaulfieldLv 69 years ago
-_- its marketed as one