Do half black half white people ever get white people hair?

Do these biracial people ever end up with white people hair. Man I got to say some black people would love to have white people hair. That goes for women and men. I know one black guy that would love to wear a pony tail like a white guy dose. Anyway have you ever seen a biracial person that had white people hair?... show more Do these biracial people ever end up with white people hair. Man I got to say some black people would love to have white people hair. That goes for women and men. I know one black guy that would love to wear a pony tail like a white guy dose. Anyway have you ever seen a biracial person that had white people hair? Are you half black half white with white people hair?
Update: I don't believe white men and black women kids look more white then white woman and black men kids. Reason some of these white men kids probably look more white because the black mom is usually light-skinned anyway which would increase the kids chances of looking more white. If I see a biracial person who's half... show more I don't believe white men and black women kids look more white then white woman and black men kids. Reason some of these white men kids probably look more white because the black mom is usually light-skinned anyway which would increase the kids chances of looking more white. If I see a biracial person who's half black and half white i would not know which parent was what. I did see one boy who i suspect had a white dad and black mom. He look no diffrent from anybody with a white a black dad and white mom. I don't think it matters which parent is which.
Update 2: Biracial people don't always come out with the same skin color. Some can be dark as a black person who's on the light skinned side and some can have white skin that's dark on a white person standard. Vin Diesel white seem to be more dominate. Never seen him with hair though so i have no idea if he have black people... show more Biracial people don't always come out with the same skin color. Some can be dark as a black person who's on the light skinned side and some can have white skin that's dark on a white person standard. Vin Diesel white seem to be more dominate. Never seen him with hair though so i have no idea if he have black people hair or white people hair.
18 answers 18