Sometimes I fantasize about my mother in law when im having sex with my wife?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Whenever when me and my wife have sex I think about my mother in law. She is really hot and goregous I don't know why but sometimes I see my mother in law in my wife and she is 52 ...show more
Best Answer
Just have your wife kick you a few times and tell you that you are not good enough for her daughter. It will be just like having sex with your mother in law.
  • 2
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • GangBusters answered 2 years ago
    Dude, it's called harboring fantasies. Please, stop acting like you have no controll over what's happening. You are a grown man. This sounds so teenager to me. Your wife would be crushed. Do you want her thinking about another man while you are having sex? If all you want to think about is your wife, you wouldn't be thinking about her mother. Besides, that just sounds creepy to me.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ready46xwu answered 2 years ago
    Don't 'ever let them know'!
    that will kill the marriage!
    and Your wife will look that hot too!
    at 52!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Blue Sky answered 2 years ago
    Keep your fantasies to yourself, don't cross the line and make sure you never say her name when your having sex with the wife, lol.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Flouride answered 2 years ago
    hey, dude, whatever works for you is fine. it's keeping your wife satisfied so what's the problem?
    • 1
    • Comment
  • dixondug answered 2 years ago
    Nice Troll, not biting.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock