Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

關於The Man and His Friend

我想請問各位大大~~~

有誰知道Robert Louiss Stevenson 的 The Man and His Friend再說什麼?

有什麼涵意或是引申意嗎?

只要是關於The Man and His Friend的東西...

希望能給的越多越好~盡量給英文的~謝謝><

因為我要做報告~上網找了好久都找不到:'((

希望有善心人士可以幫幫我!我願意贈與20點點數~謝謝:))

Rating
  • Lily
    Favorite Answer

Title: The Man And His Friend

Author: Robert Louis Stevenson

A MAN quarrelled with his friend."I have been much deceived in you," said the man.And the friend made a face at him and went away.A little after, they both died, and came together before the great white Justice of the Peace. It began to look black for the friend, but the man for a while had a clear character and was getting in good spirits."I find here some record of a quarrel," said the justice, looking in his notes. "Which of you was in the wrong?""He was," said the man. "He spoke ill of me behind my back.""Did he so?" said the justice. "And pray how did he speak about your neighbours?""Oh, he had always a nasty tongue," said the man."And you chose him for your friend?" cried the justice. "My good fellow, we have no use here for fools."So the man was cast in the pit, and the friend laughed out aloud in the dark and remained to be tried on other charges.

-THE END-

Robert Louis Stevenson's short story: The Man And His Friend

http://www.readbookonline.net/readOnLine/1860/

2011-11-12 14:12:38 補充:

Subjet: The Man And His Friend- 主要是在說: 一個男子與他的朋友爭吵, 兩人死後一起去見司法, 內容如上: 包括爭吵記錄等等 ~~

Source(s): The Man And His Friend, Myself