How come conservative Christians pick out the anti gay parts and throw away the rest of the Bible?

The Bible orders you to kill anyone who works on the Sabbath. Exodus, Old Testament. The Bible says you have every right to sell your daughter as a slave. Exodus, Old Testament. The Bible says lobster, clams, oysters, crabs and mussels are all abominations. Leviticus, Old Testament. God is apparently... show more The Bible orders you to kill anyone who works on the Sabbath. Exodus, Old Testament.

The Bible says you have every right to sell your daughter as a slave. Exodus, Old Testament.

The Bible says lobster, clams, oysters, crabs and mussels are all abominations. Leviticus, Old Testament.

God is apparently pleased at Lot, the straight hero of Sodom and Gommorah. Lot gets BOTH his daughters pregnant, and as a reward, God makes BOTH offspring mighty tribes.

Braggarts and Gossips deserve death (Romans, New Testament)

Long hair on a man is wrong, short hair on a woman is wrong, women not covering their head is wrong, and women speaking in church is wrong. Corinthians, New Testament.

Pearls, Gold Jewelry, Braided Hair and Nice Dresses are all wrong. Timothy, New Testament.
Update: doug avatar

Bet me $10,000 I am a teacher. We can set up the bet in Vegas. Let me know when you want to make the bet.