Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

Who do you think is a better actress Emma Roberts or Selena Gomez?

Their both hot but I think Emma Roberts is better she's been in better movies she was great in scream 4 While Selena Gomez has only been in like 2 movies and they were both kid cheesy movies they've both had their own shows so who do you think is the better hotter actress?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Emma roberts is more versatile as an actress. You could make her an innocent victim or evil villain (hence scream 4). I personally loved her in wild child

Selena Gomez is brilliant in her role in Wizards but I can't see her doing much long-term acting unless they continue producing disney chick flicks. Mind you, she could always prove me wrong.

Emma Roberts is the better actress

From what I've seen, Emma Roberts. She's really good, and most people say Selena is good but in my opinion she is mediocre. She's not "blew me away" good but she is good. She's still young so she can get better and get roles that challenge her more but for right now it's Emma Roberts.

emma roberts, based on the types of movies she has chosen and the characters she has played. Selena is good too, but only in that certain type of genre that she has chosen, like Disney movies

Emma Roberts all the way!

Selena Gomez because she didn't use connections to be famous she did it on her own. Emma Roberts only got famous because of her aunt Julia Roberts. Also I think Selena makes it seem like acting comes natural and for Emma it seems like she's trying too hard.

emma roberts