Can you rank these movies from favorite to least favorite?

Boogie Nights Rushmore Pulp Fiction Raising Arizona Memento Juno The Town Se7en Knocked Up Adaptation. BQ: What do all of these films have in common? BQ2: Which character would you like to see more of: PSH's character in Hard Eight or The Jesus from The Big Lebowski? I somehow feel the PSH... show more Boogie Nights
Rushmore
Pulp Fiction
Raising Arizona
Memento
Juno
The Town
Se7en
Knocked Up
Adaptation.

BQ: What do all of these films have in common?

BQ2: Which character would you like to see more of: PSH's character in Hard Eight or The Jesus from The Big Lebowski? I somehow feel the PSH character OD'd on coke and The Jesus was assassinated for being a pedophile.

BQ3: Would you agree that Mark Wahlberg's best performance is in Boogie Nights? As amazing as The Departed is, I'd say it's between The Fighter and Boogie Nights, with Boogie Nights having the slight advantage. The change in his character throughout the film is just phenomonal.

BQ4: Burt Reynolds in Boogie Nights or Martin Landau in Ed Wood?

BQ5: Favorite film with a New Year's Eve party?

BQ6: Favorite movie where William H. Macy shoots himself?

BQ7: Have you realized what I'm currently watching yet?

BQ8: Am I alone on thinking Woody Harrelson is amazing, and is a better fit than Rourke as the gangster in Seven Psychopaths?

BQ9: How amazing are these questions?

That shall be enough, since only Donny will answer. haha
Update: I think this is the most answers I've ever gotten in this section, lol. Thank you, guys.