How is an easy way to find my father who moved to Taiwan with his Taiwanese wife early in 2011?

My father, Robert J. Veach, aged 76, moved to Taipai Taiwan early in 2011 with his Taiwanese wife, known to me as "Autumn" Veach. I have tried using his old email, to no avail. I want to find my father, who is an American USAF veteran. For any ideas on how to contact him... please respond! Thank you!

• Oz
    Favorite Answer

You'd be wanting Taiwan's National Immigration Agency - http://www.immigration.gov.tw/welcome.htm

Not sure how much help they will be but it's a start.

confident you should, now no longer in immediately ahead words in Taiwan yet besides in diverse Southeast Asian international locations. on the grounds that the iPhone in immediately ahead words applications with the community that Apple desires it to, Asians have a because of liberate them, even making it a pay as you bypass telephone

Try to call the Taiwanese Embassy.