My dilemma between my family & I?

I have a baby and im just 16 i dont regret it at all but,i have a dilema.I am in high school im suppose to be in sophomore year but i went in school early and also took extra classes so im a senior right now and i will graduate this year at the age of 16 i dont know weather to go to college or the military first because of financial problems im working but minimum wage is not enough for my baby and girl friend should i go to college or the military whats best for my family & I

Favorite Answer

The military would be great, but at 16-you can't get in. you would prob be able to go ahead & sign up with your committment to join. at that point they might let you do college first, then enlist. you really should discuss it with a recruiter for whichever branch you are considering.

Still a little young for the military but maybe if your parents are willing to sign for you they'll let you in. College may be the better choice but you'll still have to work to provide an income for your family.

Sounds like you have a good plan work until you can go military they will pay for school and your family could live on base for free. you have plenty of options but military is the way to go

• Donna

MY HONEST OPINION IS ABSOLUTELY THE MILITARY IT IS THE BEST DECISION YOU WILL EVER MAKE. I GIVE YOU SO MUCH CREDIT FOR DOING WHAT'S BEST NOT ONLY FOR YOURSELF BUT YOUR CHILD ESPECIALLY BEING AS YOUNG AS YOU ARE! GOOD LUCK & MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND WATCH OVER YOU AND YOUR CHILD ALWAYS!