Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why do Liberals say Community Organizers, Child Protective Services & Social Workers deserve funding & respect?

It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Do they bring in big revenues? NO!

Are they as honest, hardworking, and decent as Corporate Management and Executives? NO!

It's not as if revenues should be used for specific purposes for the betterment of society!

Sheesh! Have they NOT read The Bible and Ayn Rand yet?

What exactly is wrong with those Liberals?

Why can't they grow up and learn to value only themselves, like true Conservatives do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL.

TO DO:

1) read the bible

2) study Ayn Rand's writings

3) develop decency, honesty and integrity

4) work harder

5) ascribe to Corporate values

6) grow up

7) engage in egotistic and self-centered thinking and actions

8) convert to Conservatism

That's a lofty list indeed. I'll get right on it.....don't hold your breathe though. teehee.

EDIT: Tripp--WTF??? Really now....is THAT so.....LMFAO. I find your view REALLY disturbing!

Source(s): Clinical Social Worker, MSW, RSW, former probation officer, former child protection social worker, (Canada).
  • 3 years ago

each little thing you're speaking approximately is government workers. and individuals get significant care under them. Ever dealt with public well being nurses? I unquestionably have. They dont comprehend a thermometer from their ***

• 8 years ago

Some people believe that children don't deserve protection.

• 8 years ago

Obama should never be compared to Child Protective Services & Social Workers . Those people benefit society, Obama only tries to destroy it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

When you make up "facts" that you don't like they will never make sense to you.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Social workers and CPS consider telling a child NO to be damaging to self esteem and a form of abuse. I find that view rather disturbing

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Of course they don't. They are just fellow human being citizens. Why should "I" care about "them"?

• 8 years ago

because they do, hairy pelosi

• 8 years ago

They want to feel good about themselves. Period.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.