Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Average size for a two year old?

My daughter just recently turned 2, she is 3ft tall and she weighs 28lbs. I know she is tall and skinny, but what I was wondering is what is the "normal" size for a 2 year old?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

she's the same size and weight as my 2-year old. We're simply raising super models! :-)

• Pamela
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Ok, these are rough guesses since it's hard to get my son to hold still for a split second but he'll be 2 in April. He's almost 22 months. From the bottom of the palm of his hand to the tip of his middle finger was about 3 1/4 inches and the width of his palm (including outside his thumb) is about 2 1/2 inches. He ran away so quickly so I'm not totally confident of these measurements. My five year old daughter's hand is about 4 1/2 inches long and her palm from outside her thumb is almost 3 inches.

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

50th percentile for a 24 month old girl is about 27 pounds and 34 inches. So she's a bit on the tall side, but not out of the normal range. (36 inches is about the 80th percentile.)

• 10 years ago

ur daughter is normal size,lol

my daughter is 4 and allready is in size 6

when she was 2 was als in size 3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

My son is

29 pounds

85CM / 33 inches = or close to it

He seems average to me compared to his friends.

Source(s): kbr
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.