Average size for a two year old?

My daughter just recently turned 2, she is 3ft tall and she weighs 28lbs. I know she is tall and skinny, but what I was wondering is what is the "normal" size for a 2 year old?

Favorite Answer

she's the same size and weight as my 2-year old. We're simply raising super models! :-)

• Pamela

Ok, these are rough guesses since it's hard to get my son to hold still for a split second but he'll be 2 in April. He's almost 22 months. From the bottom of the palm of his hand to the tip of his middle finger was about 3 1/4 inches and the width of his palm (including outside his thumb) is about 2 1/2 inches. He ran away so quickly so I'm not totally confident of these measurements. My five year old daughter's hand is about 4 1/2 inches long and her palm from outside her thumb is almost 3 inches.

• Pippin

50th percentile for a 24 month old girl is about 27 pounds and 34 inches. So she's a bit on the tall side, but not out of the normal range. (36 inches is about the 80th percentile.)

ur daughter is normal size,lol

my daughter is 4 and allready is in size 6

when she was 2 was als in size 3

My son is

29 pounds

85CM / 33 inches = or close to it

He seems average to me compared to his friends.

Source(s): kbr