Should I borrow against my 401K for my down payment on my home?

I am buying a townhome, it costs 47,700! Due to some financing flaws I have to put up 10% of the total as a downpayment. I currently have 4,000+ in my 401K but I am NOT fully vested in the company I work for. $1468.27 is my vested amount. I heard there is a government program where you can borrow that amount with... show more I am buying a townhome, it costs 47,700! Due to some financing flaws I have to put up 10% of the total as a downpayment. I currently have 4,000+ in my 401K but I am NOT fully vested in the company I work for. $1468.27 is my vested amount. I heard there is a government program where you can borrow that amount with no repayment fees or penalties. Is anyone familiar with this and can answer my question?
Update: I find it funny im getting answers telling me to wait and even had one person say something about my credit, FYI, my credit is perfectly fine, I have been approved for a loan for 47,700 already through a very well known bank (thats to u who said I couldnt get financed) There was one person who put a reasonable... show more I find it funny im getting answers telling me to wait and even had one person say something about my credit, FYI, my credit is perfectly fine, I have been approved for a loan for 47,700 already through a very well known bank (thats to u who said I couldnt get financed) There was one person who put a reasonable answer on here, to the rest of you, thanks for nothing. The company I work for called me today and told me I could "borrow against" my 401K and pay it back weekly from my paycheck, with no fees or penalties. That was all I wanted to know from asking this question.