How much disk space will Spotify Premium take up on my iPhone?

I have been using Spotify for the past few weeks and love the service. I have a ton of music, or at least I think I do (4500 songs, 33 GB). This is a problem since I have a 32 GB iPhone 4, and I am forced to constantly delete songs and choose which playlists I want to sync.

I am unsure of what the Spotify Premium service will give me and how it works, so I am debating if I want to upgrade or not. When you have all your Spotify songs on your iPhone with the Spotify app, are these songs on your hard drive (taking up space), or are they streaming over the internet? I figure they are on your hard drive if you can listen while offline, but I really have no clue. Can somebody explain to me how this works?

Also, if anybody does have a Spotify Premium account let me know if you think it is worth it. I am almost positive that I would get my money's worth out of it, but as of now the free account works great for me. However, if I can get all of my music onto my phone without taking up all of my memory, then I think it is definitely worth the upgrade.

Thanks so much for any answers/advice!

Favorite Answer

Spotify currently offers a one-month trial of Spotify Premium for FREE. I strongly suggest you try it. That's what I have been doing. Having Spotify on phone has been great. I recommend choosing to make as many playlists as you can available offline. So far, this has not taken up too much space on my phone.

Streaming is also avail on the phone, yet the service is interrupted every time you run into an area with no cell phone coverage. Having your playlists available offline solves that problem.

Source(s): Current Spotify Premium user.

It depends on many things

• noreen

It depends..