*horoscopes* 10 points for best angry letter to your boyfriend, release your anger here and include his sign?

dear scorpio ex , you used your sexy dark looks and charm to make me fall hard for you.....and guess what it worked. boy was i the stupidest gal in the world to love an evil b...tard like you i wish i could go back to the day i met u so i would never talk to you in the first place . u used your scorpio-ness to... show more dear scorpio ex ,

you used your sexy dark looks and charm to make me fall hard for you.....and guess what it worked. boy was i the stupidest gal in the world to love an evil b...tard like you i wish i could go back to the day i met u so i would never talk to you in the first place . u used your scorpio-ness to overpower me, sucked the life out of me like a vampire, and made me feel like a dirty ****....you threatened to hurt my family and made me drop my friends....you wanted me to be chained to you

how does it feel to know that i got my friends again and that i got a life now? i even got a make over and im not the ugly girl i was when i was with u. i gained weight and am not a skeleton anymore,got curves in the right place, my hair looks better now. im wearing HOTT clothes, the kind u wouldent let me wear when i was with u. ive been goin to the doctor for cosmetic procedures and i even got teeth veneers...so hahah in your face my teeth arent crooked anymore and i dont have that tiny gap between my front teeth. everyone has been commenting on how healthy i look ever since i left u

goodbye scorpio ex bf....u made my life hell and i know what ur plan was....to turn me into a hooker!
Update: ex boyfriend***
Update 2: scorpio ex bf,

u NEVER NEVER loved me,u just wanted to use me for stuff. im not stupid.....someday im gonna get myself a man and he will be nice to me and love me truly...ur a fraud!!!!!!! everyone was right abt u
Update 3: scorpio ex,

i know u had tons of girls on the side and i know what u were gonna do to these poor innocent girls....ur not capable of loving a person. u STOLE so much from me and u wanted to keep me on a freakin leash

i am a free ~strong~ woman now....i have left that miserable place
Update 4: you are soulless, unemotional, heartless just cuz you had a bad childhood doesnt give u the right to make others lives miserable dont call me a **** again u b...tard....i am not one and never will be.....guess what i havent had sex since i left your ***....you are the one who is a **** cuz you enjoy ******* these... show more you are soulless, unemotional, heartless
just cuz you had a bad childhood doesnt give u the right to make others lives miserable

dont call me a **** again u b...tard....i am not one and never will be.....guess what i havent had sex since i left your ***....you are the one who is a **** cuz you enjoy ******* these prostitutes , u will learn once you catch something nasty
Update 5: by the way my breasts are 100% natural hahahaha....there not made of silicone and remember these breast enhancement pills u wouldnt let me take? well iv been taking them and my breasts are fuller, perkier and they bounce whenever i run.....hahahaha i no longer have flat ****....feels pretty damn good!!!!!!!!
Update 6: wooooow it sure feels nice letting all that repressed anger out .....i have been holding it in for too long!!! ps im not an invalid like u and ur "mom" seem to think i am...i know what u guys wanted from me.....hahahaha tough ****. u both actually thought i was that stupid? i hope the other girls ur preying on... show more wooooow it sure feels nice letting all that repressed anger out .....i have been holding it in for too long!!!

ps im not an invalid like u and ur "mom" seem to think i am...i know what u guys wanted from me.....hahahaha tough ****. u both actually thought i was that stupid? i hope the other girls ur preying on realize what your all about

i cant believe i was that foolish to love a guy who never loved me back