promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

why Israel should exist?

I don't know why?Is it fair to conquer a country and make another one?

Why did Israel attack Palestine and why did Israel make it's own country?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Sass
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Israel should exist, because they are a group of people/culture and they need a place to exist. I don't think ANY group on earth should be told they don't have a right to exist as their own culture.

Having said that, I think that what Israel is doing in regards to Palestine is terrible and it sickens me that the US goes along with everything they want when they are the aggressors in Palestine. You can't just move into a region and tell the people already living there that they need to leave because God said that's your promised land.

They have mostly been unwilling to negotiate with Palestine, and Palestine was repeatedly denied any real voice in the world, especially in regards to being allowed to participate in the UN, which is why Hamas was formed- they have no choice and no other way to be heard and have a fair presence in their own political situation; partly because Israel won't allow it, and the US supports what Israel wants. Palestine needs to have a place in the UN and everyone needs to sit down and come up with a fair way to divide the territory, and stop acting like idiots.

Also, I'm not racist, or anti-Semitic. In fact, I'm partly Jewish. I just think that Israel is in the wrong here.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Why not ask why the hell does this matter? Why does Palestine and Israel still fight?

This is all DUMB. The human race cannot get along because of greed and ego. If only they would realize that none of this **** matters.. doesnt matter where you are from, what color skin you are, what you believe in. We are a human race, classifying us all as 1 race.

Why doesn't Palestine go back to Palestine and live as Palestinians? And Israel can stay in israel and do what the hell they want. I swear this is easier than it sounds. Humans are like beta fish.. you put them together and they just try to kill eachother.

Source(s): lets go pens.. lets go pens!
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why should any Muslims country exist outside Saudi Arabia? Afterall.. they only exist because of conquest. And think how much better the world would be if there were fewer Muslim nations and more civilized people?

And besides, what did Israel conquer? It was ceded to them.

• 4 years ago

the united kingdom occuppied the completed section this is referred to now as Israel past to 1948. After WWII they desperate to grant what became into seen Palestine to the Jews and that state grew to alter into Israel. i could not care much less with reference to the undertaking of who's the valid proprietor of the land. All i comprehend is the united kingdom had no appropriate to grant away land that became into not theirs to start with. it is like the U. S. giving Mexico to Russia. it is not theirs to grant away. many of the section this is now Israel became into called Palestine past to 1948. Israel is unquestionably an illegitimate state that became into set up by potential of the united kingdom, US and different worldwide places and with limitless investment and weapons became into able displace the indiginous those with foreigners from out side the continent. regrettably for the Jews, their sufferers refuse to knuckle under even while they are combating against an enemy with limitless financing and weapons. They quite blow themselves up on a similar time as taking their enemy out then supply in to the overpowering rigidity. they won't be able to combat a conflict honest and sq. so as that they'd desire to hit under the belt and use terrorism because of the fact the only different selection is to offer up. funds and rigidity won't be triumphant over Karma. beware Israel, Karma is going to bite you in the butt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Israel has as much right as Americans do in North America or the British in the United Kingdom. Besides, the Israelite are the native people of that region.

• 9 years ago

Yes it is fair

it the way every country on Earth came into existence

• 9 years ago

it now seems likely Israel exist to light up nuclear fire on Iran and other Muslims in the area.....now as to why,,,thats just as simple as .cause They Can"..........good day doc

• 9 years ago

The land has belonged to Israel from the beginning of time. The Palestinians (read: Jordanian Arabs) are the invaders.

• 9 years ago

Israel did not "make" it's own country.

• 9 years ago

Conquering of land has happened throughout history. This just happens to be the most recent example.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.