How was the Triple H vs Shawn Michaels' Feud?

In which PPVs did they face each other during their feud?I think this feud was back in 2002-2004.

Can any user give me the details of what happened between them that they both became bitter rivals and also please list the PPVs in which they both faced each other.

I know only two at SummerSlam 2002 and at Bad Blood 2004 in a Hell in a cell match

Thanks for the information.

Star if it was one of your favorite feuds in the WWE history.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

HBK vs HHH in ppvs:

August 25, 2002 - Summerslam: Shawn Michaels defeated Triple H

November 17, 2002 - Survivor Series: HBK beats HHH, RVD, Y2J, Booker & Kane in the Elimination Chamber to win the World title!

December 15, 2002 - Armageddon: Triple H defeated Shawn Michaels in a three match series to win the WWE World Heavyweight title!

April 27, 2003 - Backlash: Triple H/Chris Jericho/Ric Flair defeated Booker T/Shawn Michaels/Kevin Nash

January 25, 2004 - Royal Rumble: Triple H vs Shawn Michaels went to a DRAW in a "Last Man Standing Match (HHH retains title!)

March 14, 2004 - Wrestlemania XX: Chris Benoit vs Triple H vs Shawn Michaels (benoit wins)

April 18, 2004 - Backlash: Chris Benoit vs Triple H vs Shawn Michaels(benoit wins)

October 19, 2004 - Taboo Tuesday: Shawn Michaels (39%) beat out Edge (33%) and Chris Benoit (28%) in the voting for a title shot..

~~~Triple H defeated Shawn Michaels to retain the World title..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HHH vs HBK feud fully detailed:

July 18, 2002 - Smackdown: Triple H says he will make his decision at Vengeance if he will go with RAW or SMACKDOWN!..

July 21, 2002 - Vengeance: Triple H decides to join his best friend, Shawn Michaels, on the RAW brand show!

July 22, 2002 - RAW: Eric Bischoff announces that Shawn Michaels will be Triple H's manager..

~~~Shawn Michaels doesn't like that and takes a fit but Triple H convinces Shawn Michaels to reform DX..

~~~Triple H ends up turning on Shawn Michaels and giving him a pedigree in the middle of the ring!

July 29, 2002 - RAW: Triple H goes to the ring and calls out Shawn Michaels to "talk" things over..

~~~A stage manager informs HHH that something has happened to Shawn Michaels in the parking lot..

~~~HHH races back to find Shawn Michaels' inconscious and bloody from having his head thrown through a car window!

August 5, 2002 - RAW: Triple H investigates backstage trying to find out who attacked Shawn Michaels last week..

~~~HHH approaches Booker T, Big Show & The Anti-Americans for interrogations..

~~~HHH later talks to Shawn Michaels via satelite, and Shawn says that he was given a security video of the incident last week..

~~~Shawn Michaels shows the enhanced version of the video which shows that it was TRIPLE H who attacked him!

~~~Triple H laughs, and admits to it, and says that he did it to protect Shawn from himself..

~~~Shawn Michaels then challenges Triple H to a match at SummerSlam!

August 25, 2002 - Summerslam: Shawn Michaels defeated Triple H is the best match of the night..

~~~After the match, HHH attacks Shawn Michaels with a sledgehammer, resulting in Michaels being stretchered out of the arena..

September 2, 2002 - RAW: Shawn Michaels gives an interview from his wheelchair in San Antonio..

~~~Shawn reports on his condition and warns Triple H of his eventual return by saying "Don't hunt what you can't kill"..

October 21, 2002 - RAW: Shawn Michaels live at THE WORLD in NY comes out in a wheel chair to give an interview;

~~~Shawn leaps up out of the wheelchair and threatens Triple H that he could attack anywhere, anytime!

October 28, 2002 - RAW: Kane defeats Triple H in a Casket match, when Michaels pops out of the casket and superkicks HHH..

November 4, 2002 - RAW: Kane & Booker T defeat Triple H & Chris Jericho when Michaels runs down and superkicks HHH.

November 17, 2002 - Survivor Series: HBK beats HHH, RVD, Y2J, Booker & Kane in the Elimination Chamber to win the World title!

~~~HHH was rushed to the hospital after the match with an unknown throat injury suffered when RVD frog splashed him..

~~~HHH remained in the hospital overnight and doctors are currently running tests on him to find out the nature of the throat injury..

November 25, 2002 - RAW: Triple H returns to spoil the Shawn Michaels vs Rob Van Dam main event..

December 2, 2002 - RAW: Triple H defeated Rob Van Dam in a #1 Contenders match with Shawn Michaels as the referee..

December 9, 2002 - RAW: Triple H defeated Jeff Hardy, after the match HHH & Flair question Shawn Michaels' heart..

~~~At the end of the show, Shawn Michaels throws Triple H into a dumpster and jumps off a trailer onto him!

December 15, 2002 - Armageddon: Triple H defeated Shawn Michaels in a three match series to win the WWE World Heavyweight title!

~~~1) HHH b HBK in a street fight :: 2) HBK b HHH in a cage match :: 3) HHH b HBK in a ladder match!

Source(s): onlineworldofwrestling
  • 3 years ago

Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How was the Triple H vs Shawn Michaels' Feud?

In which PPVs did they face each other during their feud?I think this feud was back in 2002-2004.

Can any user give me the details of what happened between them that they both became bitter rivals and also please list the PPVs in which they both faced each other.

I know only two at SummerSlam...

Source(s): triple shawn michaels 39 feud: https://shortly.im/TbKXa
  • AJ Lee
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

1) Summerslam 2002 in a Unsanctioned Street Fight.(HBK won)

2) Survivor Series 2002 in an Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Champion (They were in the final two so I might want to include this as well) (HBK won by pinning HHH)

3) Armageddon 2002 in a Three Stages of Hell match for the World Heavyweight Champion (1st: Street Fight, 2nd fall: Steel Cage match and 3rd fall is a Ladder match)(HHH won 2 falls : 1st and 3rd)

4) Bad Blood 2004 in a Hell in a Cell match (HHH won)

5) Taboo Tuesday 2004 for the World Heavyweight Champion (HHH won)

I am not sure but I think it began in 1997-1998 when HBK was the leader of D-Generation X and HHH claimed that HBK is taking all the spotlights for himself. When HBK retired due to back injury in 1998, HHH finally has the leadership to lead DX. HHH boasted on how he has been winning championships while HBK is at home. When HBK returns back in 2002, HHH attacked HBK in the ring and the other at the carpark. HHH called HBK a weakling if I am correct. Then HBK challenged HHH in a match at Summerslam 2002. Then the feud lasted all the way to 2004 where it ended at Bad Blood in a Hell in a Cell match. The Taboo Tuesday's match was based on people's votes so I am not including that as a feud. It is just a match.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

@CMPunkCE0 of WS! You forgot Triple H vs Shawn Michaels at the Royal Rumble 2004 (Last Man Standing match)

• 8 years ago

the feud was great,but very very one sided to hhh.hbk never won a single 1on1 match clearly.they first faced each other in an unsanctioned street fight in summerslam 2002.hbk won it by a fluke roll up victory.its a shame to win a street fight in a rollup as a face when actually u r in a rivalry with the opponent.otherhand nobody buys a rollup victory in a street fight.triple h attacked michaels after the match with a sledgehammer,so he stood strong after the match.so hbk looked weak after the match,not so credible victory

next they faced in an extreme elimination chamber match in survivor series(2002),hbk had the clear advantages as he unleashed at number 6 fromm the corner box,when the game entered at number 1 to start the match.clearly hhh had the most disadvance position to retain the title,still he survived until being pinned by hbk at the end to finish the match.so hbk won the match and became whc,but technically he also got the most advance position in the chamber. by the way it was also not a 1on1 match.

then here comes the the 3 stages of hell match at armageddon(2002).triple h beated hbk very clearly without any interference even as a heel.triple h won the street fight and ladder match,when michael got single victory on just the steel cage match.so hhh again became the world heavyweight champion.

almost one year later both of them again were fixed to face in a last man standing match at royal rumble(2004).this match finished in a double countout.so hhh retained the title.at wrestlemania 20 and backlash(2004) chris benoit tapped out hhh and hbk consecutively to become and retain the world title.

both of them again challenged each other in bad blood(2004) in a hell in a cell match.the match went into almost 43 damn minutes,triple h won the match clearly after delievering 3 pedigree to hbk.all the crowd waited almost 45 minutes to see hbk get the victory.but who won triple h!!!

next at taboo tuesday hbk was elected by voters to face hhh 4 the world heavyweight championship in a standart wrestling match.hhh won it anyway after the interference from edge.

so if u look at the rivalry hbk never looked that strong at all.hhh never put over 4 hbk clearly in an 1on1 match.hhh won almost all singles matches and hbk just got a fluke victory in summerslam(2002).i think atleast the royal rumble(2004) lms match should be given to hbk.but no,it never happened.they prolonged the feud almost three years always to give the verdict in fabour of hhh,never let hbk shine,very biased wrestling angle.

(i skipped the tag team matches,almost describing about the singles matches between them)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST DAMN FEUDS EVER! I wish WWE would make a DVD about it. You can look at the summerslam PPV on You tube. You can almost find any WWE moment on youtube.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Cool

• 8 years ago

it was awesome feud

stone cold vs the rock

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

it was one of the best feuds in wwe history , i wish more feuds like that could happen......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.