4 cartridge Brother or Canon printer or 2 cartridge Kodak printer?

I need a new printer, and I've been deciding between either an expensive to refill 4 cartridge Brother or Canon (but re-manufactured ink for them is dirt cheap) or a 2 cartridge Kodak printer that has cheap to refill ink (but still not as cheap as the re-manufactured ones for the Brother and Canon printers).... show more I need a new printer, and I've been deciding between either an expensive to refill 4 cartridge Brother or Canon (but re-manufactured ink for them is dirt cheap) or a 2 cartridge Kodak printer that has cheap to refill ink (but still not as cheap as the re-manufactured ones for the Brother and Canon printers). The thing I don't know is the quality of re-manufactured ink cartridges... do they work well? Is it that much better to have the CYMK (4 carts) than just the 2 (black and tri-color)?

Yes, I realize that laser printers are much more economical over the long-term. However, I don't have the money for a color laserjet. So inkjet it must be.