How long do you think it will be before Israel takes matters into its own hands and attacks Iran?

Can Israel afford to wait till the international community gets its act together or for further sanctions to work?

Best Answer

The simple fact is that ppl on here are uneducated for the most part

Israel is simply one of the strongest military powers in the world, Iran does not have half a superior air force as Israel and their air defences are simply mediocre.

That being said Israel currently is one of the top 5 weapons exporters in the world beating alot of large countries like France and germany all their weapons and machines such as the f16 are modified and are way better than regular versions.

Anpther strong note is that a Jew created the atom bomb and Nother Jew created the hydrogen bomb meaning Israel has more than 2500 nuclear warheads which has power over any country in this world including the aggressive Iran, Ahmadinejad is like Sadam and heis all talk.

• Skip

So long as they do not expect any help! let them do it, but it will take only one back from Iran and Israel is History!

Is the world happy to sit back and watch Armageddon? The fall out will contaminate us all! Not that the Elite Care? Hidden deep underground? We the people of this Planet are all living on this earth? do the people have no say in its destruction?

Just see the effects of DU Bombing Iraq? Massive Birth defects? What a wonderful Legacy USA/UK to leave a nation! Now Libya gone the same way? When will the madness stop!

Feel the Palestinians maybe Happy to be released from Their Chains and their Concentration Camp Israel has thrown them into!!

If Israel Bites off more than it can chew then what are we all looking at a world wide War China Russia Possibly Pakistan and India Will we ever recover from such a war?

Israel has Upset just about its only Allie "Turkey" they will need to go this one alone! Once they understand this they just might come to their senses?

Source(s): History Repeating

I hope it will be soon. This needs to end. I am not very sure if they can afford to wait, but then again I'm not sure if they can wait to attack. I mean without the U.S.A's help they may not even be able to have enough financial support. Also I don't think the U.S.A can afford to help Israel anymore. I also don't think Israel can wait for the international community gets its act together. That may be a long time for now. So I say they are in a jam.

Source(s): The truth.

As Iran's Supreme Leader Imam Khamenei said: "If the idea of invasion against the Islamic Republic of Iran crosses anybody's mind, they must be ready to receive firm slaps and fists of steel from the Revolutionary Guards, the Army and Basij, and in one word from the great Iranian nation."

Israel will not be the first to strike. But if attacked they will make a kitty litter box out of Iran

Herb

• MH

Israel is too weak to invade Iran. Zionists cannot win a war with a little Jahadi group like Hamas!

No! Iran has some strategical tools and true alleys.

• TAT

I have been very disappointed in Israel. I thought they would do something back in '08. I don't see how they can survive much longer.