Who wants to play MW3 PS3?

Only one of my friends has it and we are tearing it up on domination but we always get teamed up with the worst teamates and its really annoying. I got like a 2.50 K/D. I'm good but K/D ain't nothing. I want some people to play with who can play the objective really good and slay people like crazy also. I'm not a kid either so I'm not annoying. Lol. Were ranked in the top 1000 for domination. My psn user name is

rich_knifes_only

If you add me leave a answer saying you did and if you want me to add you, leave your psn name. Anyways.... Who wants to play MW3 with me?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i-EaT-sLeEp-Mw3 >>> 25/M just so you no im not a kid!!

Catchy laters i'm on most nights after 7 or 8 and always on a Friday night till early Sat mornings!! d-_-b

Source(s): Me & My Ps3
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Old lady looking for some new peeps to connect + play with. Only have 2 friends with MW3 :(

PSN is Minda_Rene ... say "yahoo!" in the friend request/message so I know where you came from ;)

I mostly play Kill Confirmed and Hardcore Domination but will play most other game types (outside of S&D) -- I have a positive KDR and WLR but it's nothing fancy or worth bragging about. I'm not amazing but I'm not terrible either!

No kids, racists, or creepers/pervs please and thank you!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Ill play. My tags Boo--Bees.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

psn: spikes1471

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

ill try

hehehe kill confirmed ftw

• Cap
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

google it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.