Who wants to play MW3 PS3?

Only one of my friends has it and we are tearing it up on domination but we always get teamed up with the worst teamates and its really annoying. I got like a 2.50 K/D. I'm good but K/D ain't nothing. I want some people to play with who can play the objective really good and slay people like crazy also.... show more Only one of my friends has it and we are tearing it up on domination but we always get teamed up with the worst teamates and its really annoying. I got like a 2.50 K/D. I'm good but K/D ain't nothing. I want some people to play with who can play the objective really good and slay people like crazy also. I'm not a kid either so I'm not annoying. Lol. Were ranked in the top 1000 for domination. My psn user name is
rich_knifes_only
If you add me leave a answer saying you did and if you want me to add you, leave your psn name. Anyways.... Who wants to play MW3 with me?