Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 8 years ago

Looking for deceased father (Leroy P.Lloyd ) ?

Lived in Maryland , 2002

Need a 100% free obituary site

Favorite Answer

Is this him? If not, a birth date, birth place, death date and death place would help. The fact he lived in Maryland in 2002 doesn't help much if he moved to Arizona in 2003 and died in Tahiti in 2010 while SCUBA diving. This is from a subscription site. The obit is from a newspaper called the "Leader Times",

11931 State Route 85, Suite E

P.O. Box 978

Kittanning, PA 16201

Obituaries For Wednesday, December 1, 2004

Leroy P. "Chip" Lloyd

Kittanning RD2

Leroy P. "Chip" Lloyd, 56, of Kittanning RD2 (Rayburn Township) died Monday, Nov. 22, 2004 at his residence.

He was born July 6, 1948 in New Kensington to George D. and Delores (McKee) Lloyd.

Mr. Lloyd was a custodian at the Veterans Administration Hospital,

***** Charlotte Hall, Md. ***** (Emphasis added)

An Army veteran, he served during the Vietnam War.

Survivors include one son, John Lloyd; one daughter, Minnie Ann Lloyd; four brothers, George Lloyd of Palmdale, Calif., John G. Lloyd of Swansea, S.C., Arnold J. Lloyd of San Pedro, Calif. and Jeffrey M. Lloyd of Oil City; and three sisters, Gloria Milewski of Palmdale, Priscilla Lloyd of Hawthorne, Calif. and Nancy Corbett of Rural Valley.

He was preceded in death by his parents; one brother, James Lloyd; and one sister, Penny Lloyd.

There will be no public visitation. A memorial service will be announced at a later date. Arrangements by Kennedy & Blodgett Funeral Home, Inc., 253 N. Grant Ave., Kittanning.

Try looking in the Maryland papers for his obituary, if there is one. The only Leroy Lloyd in the SSDI in Maryland died in 1993. The only one who died in 2002 lived in New York.

Not everyone has an obituary; are you sure he did?

This site has a trial membership, but there is no guarantee that any of the Leroy Lloyds listed is your father.

http://www.archives.com/GA.aspx?_act=registerObt&f...

Source(s): ancestry.com

forget with reference to the guy asserting to not it - i've got by no potential heard such rubbish! Your dad had intense hopes for you while he became into alive and getting married would have been one in each of them. only because of the fact he did not stay long sufficient to make certain this ensue does not make him any much less significant. I asked my fiancee if he minded me choosing a music for my dad (he died 3 years in the past, my wedding ceremony became right into a million 3 hundred and sixty 5 days in the past) and he had no objections and understood. It did make me somewhat tearful while it got here on yet i became into dancing with a pal (who's dad had additionally kicked the bucket years till now) and he or she helped by potential of asserting attractive issues approximately how proud my dad would have been, etc. I chosen Eric Clapton 'outstanding this nighttime'. He became right into a substantial Clapton fan and it became right into a fine looking music in the direction of the top of the nighttime. stable good fortune with the marriage!