Malls/Shopping:
Scenery:
Jobs:
Vacation & Tourism:
Population:
The cleaner state:
The more evolved state:

And anymore :)
Update: @AuntEater... Are you serious!? Have you been to Arizona? 1.) There is NO way New Mexico is more populated than Arizona - AZ has almost 7 million people and New Mexico has yet to meet 1 1/2 million. 2.) Nicest cities goes to New Mexico? WHAT!!? Name one city in NM and I can name an even nicer city in Arizona. New... show more @AuntEater... Are you serious!? Have you been to Arizona? 1.) There is NO way New Mexico is more populated than Arizona - AZ has almost 7 million people and New Mexico has yet to meet 1 1/2 million. 2.) Nicest cities goes to New Mexico? WHAT!!? Name one city in NM and I can name an even nicer city in Arizona. New Mexico has no Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler, Phoenix, Paradise Valley, Gilbert... Etc 3.) SHOPPING!?!? Arizona has some of the largest shopping malls in the US, EVERY city in AZ has their own mall, I suggest you look up the Scottsdale Fashion Square. And the hundreds of shopping Plazas on every corner in AZ. The city of Tucson has more things than the entire state of New Mexico. Tucson itself is bigger that Albuquerque... 4.) Cleanliness, vacation spots and scenery are very arguable... Because New Mexico has NONE of that... :)
3 answers 3