Bulls Trade: Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, Ronny Brewer

Rockets Trade: Luis Scola, Kevin Martin

Who wins the trade? Who loses? Give a rating

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

I think Bulls lose in this Trade despite the additional scoring.

- Brewer can just about defend any guard and a decent slasher, he was big.

- Kyle Korver leads the Bulls bench in scoring

- Carlos Boozer when on, he takes a load off Derrick Rose shoulders.

Scola and Martin are Kings best players but that's not saying much coming from the team they play for.

For Bulls the trade would be a - 5

For Jazz the trade would be a - 5

Not much will change for either team it would be pointless.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Bulls win, Rockets lose. Kevin Martin is still an all-star level guard, and Luis Scola is almost on that level. Boozer disappointed, but is still a good player. Korver isn't very good at anything but shooting, and Brewer is a great defender, decent scorer, but can't shoot. Bulls line of then Rose-Martin-Deng-Scola-Noah would be serious contender for NBA championship. Even more so than now.

• zoldak
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

a million. Miami warmth - the suitable 2. l. a. Lakers - vast 4 3. Oklahoma city Thunder - KD and Russ West 4. Boston Celtics - vast 3 5. l. a. Clippers - Very Deep 6. San Antonio Spurs - comprehend howta win 7. Indiana Pacers - difficult 8. Memphis Grizzlies - Rudy, Marc, Zach, Mike, and protection 9. ny Knicks - stacked 10. Brooklyn Nets - stacked 11. Philadephia 76ers - adventure and starpower 12. Chicago Bulls - sturdy coach, gamers, and protection

• 8 years ago

Bulls obviously wins the trade? Why would the Rockets trade their 2-best players on just a flopper plus 2 role players. You're noob in making trades. Try Asik for Lee, that would be alright.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

BULLS TOTALLY LOOSE!!! WTF man? Boozer, Korver, and Brewer were awesome! They saved them in some tough situations! Well atleast they didn't trade Rose! That would be a HUGE mistake! I rate the trade 1 star out of 5 for the bulls!

• Duke
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Rockets get screwed but ok, I like the bulls more than the rockets. 9/10.

• 8 years ago

bulls got a legit pf and a great shooting guard and now their team is stacked

good coach

good starters

good subs

9/10 for the bulls cuz they got the better side of the deal

• 8 years ago

I wouldn't do that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.