What would be the name of your family?

~You:

• Your first name starts with an R or P.

• Your middle name has three or four syllables.

• Your last name is the surname of your favorite actress.

~You attend college: which do you major in?

• Graphic design

• Child psychology

• Environmental Engineer

• Music Composition

• Russian Literature

~You meet the love of your life- who he is?

• Otis Leopold Kingston: Otis has a Hugh Grant sort of charm, complete with hair begging for fingers to be run through it, fit figure, and a dimpled chin. He frequently wears khakis, sweater vests, and has a pair of thick rimmed glasses he’s been wearing since before they were cool. He’s heir to his father’s watch-making business. He’s six years older than you and wants two children.

• Jasper Malachi Carrington: Jasper is the next big thing in Hollywood after he won an Oscar for his portrayal of a rock star. He has golden skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. He has a big, outgoing personality and really is the life of a party. Sometimes it seems like he loves his job more than you. He’s eight months younger than you and wants many children.

• Theodore Russell Wolfe: What attracted you to Theodore was his aloof personality, mysterious dark eyes, and his obvious creative lifestyle. Teddy writes books inspired by the Beat generation. He has mild depression and absolutely adores you. He has shaggy black hair, lean figure, and blue eyes. He’s four years older than you and wants no more than three children.

If you picked OTIS…

• After a year of marriage you give birth to a baby boy. His first name is charmingly quirky and his middle name is three syllables.

• Two years later you give birth to twin girls. Their first names are one syllable and their middle names either start with an A, E, or O (they can’t have the same letter).

If you picked JASPER…

• Five months into marriage you deliver a baby girl. Her first name is very grand, maybe slightly “out there.” Her middle name is after one of your aunts.

• Just over a year later you have another girl. Her first name starts with an S, T, or V. Her middle name has two syllables.

• When your eldest is three and your youngest is two, you give birth to another girl. Her first name is very old lady-esque and her middle name is trendy.

If you picked THEODORE…

• You two find marriage overrated, so there’s never an official ceremony. However, he refers to you as his wife. After several years of dating you give birth to your first child, a boy. His first name is after a famous writer and his middle name starts with a D.

• Two years later you give birth to a girl. Her first name is inspired by your favorite literary character and her middle name is a flower.

Hope you enjoyed! (Star? :))

~thanks~

Oops, I mean "Who is he" not "Who he is" :P

My answers :)

• My name: Ramona Beatrice Stone-Watson-Portman-Dormer. (I can't choose between those actresses :P)

• I major in Child Psychology

• The love of my life is Theodore Wolfe (but really, I made it so each potential love has an aspect that I personally look for in a guy :P)

• Our children:

~ William Dexter

~ Alice Camellia (I would of course have chosen Violet, but the flow was off with the first and middle names having two syllables)

:)

• Lark
    Favorite Answer

I'm not a collector of baby names or passionate about them like you are, but your question was so creative and fun I wanted to answer it anyway. : )

My Name:

• Your first name starts with an R or P. ~ My name would be Paloma Mirabella Wasikowska. Paloma means "dove," and since my own sobriquet was given to me because I reminded my family of a little skylark, a bird name would be fitting. I used to sign all my letters and emails with "Pax," which means peace, and I've always loved Paloma because doves are representative of peace. Plus, I admire Paloma Picasso, the youngest daughter of Pablo and an artist in her own right.

• Your middle name has three or four syllables. ~ ~ I'd choose Mirabella because it's a variation of my own middle name and it has sentimental value to me. I also think it's beautiful.

• Your last name is the surname of your favorite actress. ~ Mia Wasikowska is my favorite actress.

College

• Graphic design

• Child psychology

• Environmental Engineer

• Music Composition

• Russian Literature

~ Ha, any of these majors would suit me. I'm actually a Psychology and Philosophy double major and am coterming in Political Science. I just wrote a lengthy paper for an environmental policy class, and I'm taking a music composition class and Russian Lit next quarter. Ha. I'll go with Graphic Design since I haven't actually experimented with it yet.

I think I might already be with the love of my life, and he's not really like any of these characters. I'd pick Otis because I'm not into ecocentric actors or melancholic hipsters and I'd appreciate Otis' courage to wear his own style even if that meant dorky clothes. I'd hope he'd have a career of his own and not just be reliant on his father's. I also think the name Otis is oddly endearing even though it reminds me of elevators. (Look on the next elevator you're on and you'll probably see Otis written somewhere since it's the name of the manufacturer.)

If you picked OTIS…

• After a year of marriage you give birth to a baby boy. His first name is charmingly quirky and his middle name is three syllables. ~ Pax Baltazar.

• Two years later you give birth to twin girls. Their first names are one syllable and their middle names either start with an A, E, or O (they can’t have the same letter). ~ Our daughters would be Blythe Alexandra and Wren Elinor. Their middle names would be after two of my favorite literary heroines, Alexandra Bergson and Elinor Dashwood.

We'd be Paloma, Otis, Pax, Blythe and Wren Kingston.

How would you answer the question? : )

~ skylark

• ~Me:

• Your first name starts with an Raphaela Saskia Berry

• Music Composition << I actually do compose music =D

~You meet the love of your life- who is he?

If you picked JASPER…

<< Célestine Heather

<< Séraphine Luna

<< Maria Jaden

=D

Source(s): http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9797756 Not expecting just collecting ;)

~You:

• Riley Anneliese Watson

• Child psychology

• Music Composition

Can't I pick both?

Ugh.

Ummmm.

Child psychology xD

If you picked THEODORE…

- Nicholas Donovan (Nicholas Sparks xD)

- Sierra Lily (does this even count? My favorite book character is Sirius Black...Sierra...Sirius...close enough? xD)

*star*!

• Me

Renee Hailey Deschanel

Graphic Design

Theodore Wolfe

Levi Declan

Charlotte Rose

Me: Rowen Felicity Williams

Him: Jasper Malachi Carrington

Her: Nebula Colleen

Her: Tabitha Brinley

Her: Edith Avery

• Alison

Paige Mikayla Watson

Graphic design

Theodore Russel Wolfe

James Dylan

Katie Rose

1. Philippa Rowena Blanchett. [Pippa]

2. Graphic Design.

3. Theodore Russell Wolfe. [Teddy]

4. Charles Dexter. [after Bukowski]

5. Alexandra Lilly. [after Alex from A Clockwork Orange]

Pippa, Teddy, Charles, and Alex.

Ruby Madelyn Pompeo ( Ellen Pompeo -Greys Anatomy)

I major in Child Psychology

I picked Jasper Malachi Carrington

Girl: Maple Christine

Girl: Skyleigh Anna

Girl: Elsa Grace

• Raya Josephine Lopez

• Child Psychology

• Otis Leopold Kingston

• Eli Damian Kingston

• Bree Addyson Kingston & Grace Emma Kingston

:)

• Me: My name is Persephone (from Greek mythology, Per-seph-oh-knee or Sephy for short) Aurora (a-raw-a=3 syllables) Bonham-Carter (guess who my favourite actress is :D)

My study: I love to write and read too so of course it's going to be Russian literature.

I marry Theodore Russel Wolfe. We would click brunettes are my type and the creative type just makes me swoon. I've been depressed too in my life so I know how that feels. I hope I'd have compassion within the relationship to help us work through anything he does.

My first son is Hugo after Victor Hugo (Using Hugo over Victor because I dislike the name Victor) the writing of Les Miserables. His middle name is Dante as in Dante's Peak - the movie (not after this movie but the same pronounciation)

Our second child and only daughter: Ginevra Azaela. After Ginny Weasley and the Azalea flower.