What would be the name of your family?

~You: • Your first name starts with an R or P. • Your middle name has three or four syllables. • Your last name is the surname of your favorite actress. ~You attend college: which do you major in? • Graphic design • Child psychology • Environmental Engineer • Music Composition • Russian... show more ~You:
• Your first name starts with an R or P.
• Your middle name has three or four syllables.
• Your last name is the surname of your favorite actress.

~You attend college: which do you major in?
• Graphic design
• Child psychology
• Environmental Engineer
• Music Composition
• Russian Literature

~You meet the love of your life- who he is?
• Otis Leopold Kingston: Otis has a Hugh Grant sort of charm, complete with hair begging for fingers to be run through it, fit figure, and a dimpled chin. He frequently wears khakis, sweater vests, and has a pair of thick rimmed glasses he’s been wearing since before they were cool. He’s heir to his father’s watch-making business. He’s six years older than you and wants two children.

• Jasper Malachi Carrington: Jasper is the next big thing in Hollywood after he won an Oscar for his portrayal of a rock star. He has golden skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. He has a big, outgoing personality and really is the life of a party. Sometimes it seems like he loves his job more than you. He’s eight months younger than you and wants many children.

• Theodore Russell Wolfe: What attracted you to Theodore was his aloof personality, mysterious dark eyes, and his obvious creative lifestyle. Teddy writes books inspired by the Beat generation. He has mild depression and absolutely adores you. He has shaggy black hair, lean figure, and blue eyes. He’s four years older than you and wants no more than three children.

If you picked OTIS…
• After a year of marriage you give birth to a baby boy. His first name is charmingly quirky and his middle name is three syllables.
• Two years later you give birth to twin girls. Their first names are one syllable and their middle names either start with an A, E, or O (they can’t have the same letter).

If you picked JASPER…
• Five months into marriage you deliver a baby girl. Her first name is very grand, maybe slightly “out there.” Her middle name is after one of your aunts.
• Just over a year later you have another girl. Her first name starts with an S, T, or V. Her middle name has two syllables.
• When your eldest is three and your youngest is two, you give birth to another girl. Her first name is very old lady-esque and her middle name is trendy.

If you picked THEODORE…
• You two find marriage overrated, so there’s never an official ceremony. However, he refers to you as his wife. After several years of dating you give birth to your first child, a boy. His first name is after a famous writer and his middle name starts with a D.
• Two years later you give birth to a girl. Her first name is inspired by your favorite literary character and her middle name is a flower.

Hope you enjoyed! (Star? :))

~thanks~
Update: Oops, I mean "Who is he" not "Who he is" :P
Update 2: My answers :) • My name: Ramona Beatrice Stone-Watson-Portman-Dormer. (I can't choose between those actresses :P) • I major in Child Psychology • The love of my life is Theodore Wolfe (but really, I made it so each potential love has an aspect that I personally look for in a guy :P) • Our children: ~ William... show more My answers :)

• My name: Ramona Beatrice Stone-Watson-Portman-Dormer. (I can't choose between those actresses :P)
• I major in Child Psychology
• The love of my life is Theodore Wolfe (but really, I made it so each potential love has an aspect that I personally look for in a guy :P)
• Our children:
~ William Dexter
~ Alice Camellia (I would of course have chosen Violet, but the flow was off with the first and middle names having two syllables)

:)