i m a 22 year old virgin guy!?

i m an european guy 22 year old and i m virgin........never dated never had a gf etc......i think i should go with an hooker......what u think?

i always was rejected by girls......if u wanna see how a creature like that looks like see the pic below....

http://badoo.com/0259105895/me

i am a confident guy 6'2 tall athletic and i m always able to make other people laugh and i really started to ask myself what s wrong.....why i really seem to not attract opposite sex? there is not 1 girl that has ever showed interest in me in 22 years....dunno what to think

i know i dont look very good but usually personality come first for a girl

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

You're definitely not hideous. That's for damn sure. :) Maybe you need to put yourself out there a little more. I don't really think that a hooker is the answer. Find a girl that you are attracted to and strike up a conversation. If you're still interested in her by the end of the conversation, then ask her out. Girls don't like making the first move.

• 8 years ago

You aren't ugly. Girls just might be intimidated, in which case, you should make the first move. Don't come off as desperate. Invite a girl you meet to a social event. Then build up your confidence and invite her on a date, just the two of you. If you go out LOOKING for a girlfriend, you won't find what you're looking for. If you just enjoy your self then somewhere unexpected a nice girl will show up.

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

there is not something incorrect with a hooker, only take some precautions before hand. the way you describe your self is easily strange, that possibly you're mendacity to your self. only keep attempting. Be a sprint greater open and helpful with your thoughts, and intercourse isn't the main severe element interior the worldwide so do not decide your self via intercourse.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

intereseting ! but as a fellow virgin I wouldn't recommand you to go out nor see Hookers !

you're a good looking guy and you're confident as you said. so just go out out there ! loose it up and try to have fun and enjoy yourself instead of hunting girls ! when the time comes, you will lose your Virginity :)

If you insist on dating.. try to reduce the Confident level and work on your Communication skills :)

Good of Luck

Source(s): Experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Prostitutes are very pricy nowadays. Maybe you should consider starting off with a practice girl.

Source(s): Peter Griffen.
  • 8 years ago

Be patient young ski-walker - the right person will come along when you least expect it. Let the FORCE Guide you.

Source(s): OB-ONE-KO-NOBEE = Star Wars
  • 8 years ago

Try to lay your minds on somethingelse and care about yourself instead. - (I mean that you should "play" with yourself.)

As long as you feel "I must, must, must....." you stress up yourself and it might turn out to desperation.

If you cool off. - Not care about your situation girls will become curious and come to you.

• 8 years ago

well your not ugly.

and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

no no no no no no no no hookers, yuck. >:|

you just haven't found the right one. but you WILL!

there's someone out there for everyone, :)

and don't just go around having sex with girls, gross.

you can get a NASTY disease.

• sleaze
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

ask someone out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.