I m a 22 year old virgin guy!?

i m an european guy 22 year old and i m virgin........never dated never had a gf etc......i think i should go with an hooker......what u think?

i always was rejected by girls......if u wanna see how a creature like that looks like see the pic below....

http://badoo.com/0259105895/me

i am a confident guy 6'2 tall athletic and i m always able to make other people laugh and i really started to ask myself what s wrong.....why i really seem to not attract opposite sex? there is not 1 girl that has ever showed interest in me in 22 years....dunno what to think

i know i dont look very good but usually personality come first for a girl

There is not anything wrong with a hooker, just take some precautions before hand. The way you describe yourself is really weird, that maybe you are lying to yourself. Just keep trying. Be a little more open and confident with your feelings, and sex is not the most important thing in the world so don't judge yourself by sex.

• Tjc

from the pic I see, you're a good looking guy......there's nothing wrong with you. There are many people out there who have not had sex yet and nothing's wrong with them, they are attractive people. I am a virgin myself and I'm 25. In my case, I believe sex outside of marriage is wrong and am saving myself for my husband and feel good about that decision. Saving yourself is such a special gift for your spouse. I hope my future husband does the same.

• thom

you're surely not hideous. it somewhat is for rattling particular. :) perhaps you may desire to place your self accessible a sprint greater. i don't possibly think of that a hooker is the respond. stumble on a woman which you're interested in and strike up a conversation. once you're nonetheless interested in her via the tip of the conversation, then ask her out. women do in comparison to creating the 1st pass.

don't get with a hooker! you're a good looking guy and seem nice. you will find the right person when the time is right! (:

• Dude, its just your self confidence! believe in yourself and more importantly, BE yourself :)

don't get a hooker mate, wrong way to go in this day and age..

Maybe your confidence is seen as arrogance?

• Seth

You just need to wait for the right person. I am sure you will find someone good for you who loves you. I know I did.

Source(s): I found my soulmate

if it makes you feel any better there was this dude on this talent show who was like 40, and he hadnt even had his first kiss yet. haha

DON'T DO IT! THAT'S GROSS! YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN A HOOKER? YOU ARE SPECIAL, I CAN TELL JUST BY READING YOUR QUESTION. YOU DESERVE SOMEONE SPECIAL TOO. LIKE ME.<3

Hell yeah you should go get a hooker. Pay for the pussy.

Source(s): I'm a hooker.