I m a 22 year old virgin guy!?

i m an european guy 22 year old and i m virgin........never dated never had a gf etc......i think i should go with an hooker......what u think?

i always was rejected by girls......if u wanna see how a creature like that looks like see the pic below....

http://badoo.com/0259105895/me

i am a confident guy 6'2 tall athletic and i m always able to make other people laugh and i really started to ask myself what s wrong.....why i really seem to not attract opposite sex? there is not 1 girl that has ever showed interest in me in 22 years....dunno what to think

Best Answer

Move to America. Theres a surplus of free, slutty girls, especially in the Central New York area. No hookers needed my friend :) If you feel as if you cannot do so, just keep it up bro, you'll get there eventually. Not every girl hates you, I can assure you.

Source(s): American Experience

Do not waste your virginity on a hooker! Would you want to lose your virginity to someone who did it for the money, and have done it with many other guys? No!

I think you should wait for the one special girl, who is bound to show up some day, and who will like you for who you are, and love the fact that you're a virgin

• Eddie

I'm soon to be a 22 year old virgin, I dont think it's that big of a deal really

you know its not a good thing to broadcast to the world if you are a virgin

1. you are missing out alot in life

2. surprisingly this is not shocking you arent the only guy who is a virgin at that age

but 4real doe keep that to yourself dude

• dooner

you're easily no longer hideous. that is for rattling particular. :) according to probability you could desire to place your self accessible a sprint extra. i do no longer probably think of that a hooker is the respond. discover a woman which you have an interest in and strike up a communication. in case you're nevertheless interested in her via the tip of the communication, then ask her out. ladies do unlike making the 1st pass.

• Ranger

Guys like you are why they make Hookers. That and the fact that you should never buy what you can rent and then return when you are through with it.

dont be stupid!!! you should wait untill u find someone that loves u cuz hooker can pass on to u disseas and u dont want that,,, just wait ull find some one soon