Home pregnancy tests PLEASE help!?

Ok so I took a hpt on Sunday (answer brand) very very faint line but it wasn't fist morning pee.

Retook test on Monday (answer brand) with first morning pee deffenitly 2 lines prego :)!!!

Retook it again on Tuesday (answer brand) with first morning pee very dark second line!!!

Took another one (first response) this morning (Wednesday) although I got up at 2am and went pee but forgot to test so when I woke at 7am I took a hpt (first response)and there was a second line but it's lighter then yesterdays line with the answer brand!

So is it just because it wasn't first morning urine? But I have read that first response brand is more sensitive then th answer brand. So I'm freaki g out???

My doc doesn't open till 11:00 today. I had blood work done on Monday But I don't have the results back yet.

Should I be freaking out??? I have two healthy baby girls and one miscarriage we have been ttc for almost 2 years now and I can't handle another miscarriage :(

Thank you ladies so far for your answers but tge reason I'm freaking is because with the miscarriage I had two line but each day it got lighter until it was gone and then miscarriage happened

Favorite Answer

I think it's lighter because you went to the restroom at 2 ,then again at 7. You're really early in the pregnancy stage, so if you use diluted, or not the first morning urine, it will probably be lighter.

If being happy that you are pregnant means 'freaking out' then yes, freak out with joy. You are more than likely pregnant. The strength of shade with the line is void. It doesn't matter if the line is light or dark. If it appears is important.

I understand the fear of miscarriages. You have every right to be concerned. Glad you came online instead of worrying alone. A pregnancy test can't determine a miscarriage or the possibility of having one. An ultrasound can though. When looking at the screen, if there is a line from the child and down towards the vaginal opening then there is a chance though it doesn't constitute a definite.

More than likely you won't have another miscarriage though I think it's honorable that you are concerned about it. You are a good mother and it shines through and so will your child while having an ultrasound.

Go to the doctor's with all your questions. Write them down and present them to the doctor and nurses, more opinions and facts then the better. Then go to the store and stock up on pre-natal vitamins because you are pregnant. Congratulations :)

• lisaxx

You are defo pregnant - dont worry about the misscarriage - you would see the other symtoms of this before the hcg level went down as you can still show as pregnant on a test after a misscarriage.

For the first few weeks of pregnancy your HCG hormone fluctuates a lot - one day the hormone may be stronger and the next not as strong (why your ar advised to test first thing in a morning)

If you are in early pregnancy, dont panick, just wait for your bloods to come back!

Congratulations :-) x

• nutter

I simply went to the wellness division a couple of weeks in the past for a being pregnant experiment, they usually had me take a urine experiment. At residence I took a Walgreen's manufacturer experiment and a primary reaction experiment, and each obtained an overly faint moment line. The nurse mentioned their experiment is in among the 2 so far as the extent of hcg they experiment for, and I obtained the identical influence there, the moment line slightly confirmed up, however they verified it as a constructive. Later within the week, I took my moment First Response Test and it confirmed up two darkish traces instantly. I'm now not certain if this is helping in any respect, however a blood experiment is def probably the most correct.

The online pregnancy tester shows a positive for you today. You ARE pregnant! 100% for sure!

Thank you for asking. I am the most reliable and accurate pregnancy test on the market today. Results are 100% guaranteed. No need to buy messy drug store tests that are difficult to use. No need to make expensive doctor visits. Online Pregnancy Tester is here to serve!

Thank you for your business and have a nice day.

Your pregnant quit testing. It shouldn't be used to measure your hormone levels.