I need ideas on what areas of social, political or economic indicators of America that I can attack next?

I have ran out of ideas. Please try not to bring up anything pertaining to how 'socialist' your country is becoming, for I guarantee, the little elements of socialism you do have are actually what's preventing your country from complete collapse. I've been thinking of making my next post... show more I have ran out of ideas. Please try not to bring up anything pertaining to how 'socialist' your country is becoming, for I guarantee, the little elements of socialism you do have are actually what's preventing your country from complete collapse.

I've been thinking of making my next post attacking its healthcare system, along with themes of how the USian poor who are brainwashed into believing they are the healthiest and most nutritionally advantaged people on Earth, making more parralels to Europe, and even making some East Asian nations (North Korea and China) look great, based on papers from the UN secretary of the WHO that I've found.
Update: "The following rich, free, capitalist nations have universal health care: Canada, Barbados, Bahamas, Chile, France, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Malta, Slovenia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Australia......." You forgot the UK, or my... show more "The following rich, free, capitalist nations have universal health care:
Canada, Barbados, Bahamas, Chile, France, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Malta, Slovenia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Australia......."

You forgot the UK, or my homeland. Well, at the least, anywhere north of the Scot's border is still relatively universalized; sadly, in England, it's going under a quasi-privitization 'shake-up' inspired by the recent Conservative regime. Of course, in Scotland, we all voted for our own Scot's Nationalist Party and intend to attain independence soon, so we'll be free to run a semi-socialist republic on our own accord.