Is Justin Bieber pregnant?

I heard that Justin Bieber was pregnant and his baby wasn't with Selena Gomez... is this true? Also did he really leave Selena Gomez?

Favorite Answer

Justin Bieber is not pregnant. Males can't get other males pregnant that's highly impossible. If your not a human being or your under the age of 4 years old I understand why you ask this but seriously this just makes you look really stupid for asking this. This girl named Mariah Yeater is claiming that Justin Bieber is the father for her 3 month old son but I think that its a rumor. This girl (Mariah Yeater) knows that if she says this it will go around eventually Justin Bieber's fans will find out and when the fans start talking about it everyone does and that girl knows that and that's what she wants she's looking for attention. She told the media that Justin Bieber's bodyguard Kenny Hamilton escorted her backstage to meet Justin Bieber. The media contacted Kenny Hamilton to see if it was true and Kenny Hamilton says that never happened and Kenny Hamilton was with Justin Bieber backstage at all times and the only people he was with was with Justin Bieber's bodyguard Kenny Hamilton, Justin Bieber's best friend Ryan Butler, Justin Bieber's hair dresser Vanessa and Justin Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette. Media says that to Mariah Yeater and she said "no comment". A few days ago on Twitter she tweeted "I'm famous and put a weird smiley' a few minutes later she says 'My names trending on Twitter :)' she's making it obvious that she's lying. She then met him when there's hundreds of other fans and Justin chose her and had "sex" with her backstage when there are Beliebers 10000 times prettier than her. There are the prettiest Beliebers and Justin Bieber never had sex with them. To go backstage you have to personally know that celebrity, who they work with or someone that they know and Mariah Yeater doesn't personally know Justin Bieber or anyone in Justin Bieber's crew. Justin Bieber never let's a fan backstage and "has sex" with them when there's hundreds of people backstage. Justin Bieber also said on 'The Today Show' November 4, 2011 "I never met the women". There isn't time for him to have sex at his concert because he has meet and greets before his concert he has to do, sound check, concert then get in the car and leave. If he did get someone pregnant the fans would be going crazy about it right now crying when all of them are laughing and joking around about it. Justin Bieber's fans find out things before it hits the most popular celebrity gossip television show in America called 'E! News' that says true things and says what goes on about celebrities. Justin Bieber did not have sex with someone because he has said in 2010 that "I don't wanna have sex until marriage" now in 2011 he said "I don't wanna have sex with someone unless I really love that person". Justin is a celebrity and he knows that he's going to have plenty more girlfriends in the future and don't wanna risk it and mess up his career. Yes, he is a hormonal teenager but he wouldn't screw every girl he sees. Justin Bieber isn't one of those guys that love sex and judges girls by her body or looks. Justin's parents are also very strict and protective over Justin so they wouldn't let him get someone pregnant especially at his young age. That girl that says "this is Justin Bieber's kid" has no evidence at all and I'm sure she wouldn't she take this more seriously, she just wants Justin Biebers money and the attention. Justin is very attractive and has a wonderful personality and I do see him getting married and having children just not at 17 years old. Look at Jesse McCartney, Aaron Carter, The Jonas Brothers, Zac Efron and Justin Timberlake they were all teen sensations but their still not married nor do they have kids and they are in their 20's and 30's. I don't exactly know what is going on or what will happen I am just saying what I know no one really knows what is really true until the day Justin Bieber takes that DNA test. No Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez did not break up.

Justin Bieber is not pregnant. Guys cant get pregnant you dumb ***. He certainly isn't a girl either if he has dated girls. He doesn't sound like a girl. He wears guys clothes. You must be really blind.

Justin Bieber is not pregnant. He is a male. Males do not have the ability to have babies grow inside them. But he does have the ability to get some female pregnant...

Yes Justin is pregnant. After performing a transsexual and gender-changing surgery, he has decided to conceive a beautiful little girl, as a sign if protest for LGBT rights

• Ben5 years agoReport

If Justin changed genders, wouldn't that make him a male now?

Just Stink BarBieber is not pREKTnant. That's because he has a dick, big one I guess. (6.25" when erect - pretty average). He is the one who REKTD countless-random hoes pussay, which made Selena Gomez angry as FUKT. Selena already told us (wet pussay - horny d*ck fans) that she is sick of that Same Ol' Di*k (Tired of that average Peniz, Want-Sum-Black-and-Bigga-Schlong). It is known because her pussay is not loose enough. Although previous song was name I, I love you like a love song, baby (Baby - by Young, Wild and Thug Beave). But now she is boring of Justin same old love. (Being married and divorced about 27 times since they were 12 years old - wet and horny).

Source(s): Bieber - God of Fever, STD, Beaver flu, Aids, etc. www.godoffever.com
  • Mark

I don't like Justin Bieber, but even *I* think this question (which gets asked over and over again) is pretty stupid...

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez did not break up. !!

Yeah he is in 2016

• Joe

Umm He is a boy so he aint pregnat

That rumor about him having a baby is false

He did not leave Selena Gomez

Why is this question over here in this section? And why so many questions about him? I don't get it.