Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Information bout Michael Jordan facts?

I have to write three facts about Michael Jordan..Im not askin you guys to do it for me but I really dont know any un-obviously facts about him. I found one but I need two more.

• He won 6 NBA championships--what years??

anymore facts with a couple details bout it plz tell me. Not ones like he's considered the best basketball player of all time, or anything like that. Thanks!! :)

• Duke
    Favorite Answer

Jordan won his 6 rings in two separate 3-peats

1991, 1992, 1993 and 1996, 1997 and 1998.

During every one of those years, he won the Finals MVPs. His total of 6 is a record.

He also won 5 regular season MVPs, tied with Bill Russell for 2nd All-Time

Jordan led the league in scoring a record 10 time, including 7 in a row

He's the only player in league history to win the Defensive Player of the Year award and the scoring title in the same year. He won the MVP that year as well.

He's one of 3 players to record over 200 steals and 100 blocks in a single season (others are Scottie Pippen and Hakeem Olajuwon). Jordan is the only player to do this in multiple seasons.

His career average of 30.1 ppg is 1st All-time. He also ranks 3rd in total points and 2nd in total steals. He led the league in steals a record 3 times, a feat only 3 other players have accomplished.

He's the All-time leader in Player Efficiency Rating (PER)

Other facts:

He was cut from his High School team, this motivated him

In 1993, Jordan's father was murdered. Jordan subsequently retired from the NBA and played professional baseball.

He returned in 1995 for a second 3 peat.

Other facts:

@MagicFan - C'mon man, I thought you were a decent user..

Check my sources.