Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Order of blame, Re: Joe Paterno/Jerry Sandusky situation?

In order from first to last, who's to blame first

mine:

1. Sandusky

2. McQueary (Honestly, I could see him being 1st for doing a piss poor job reporting the situation as he was the primary eyewitness in the 02 case.)

3. Tim Curley, Athletic Director

4. Joe Paterno

5. Graham Spier, PSU President

Favorite Answer

1. Sandusky- He is the villain in this situation. He did the dirty deeds.

2. McQueary- Should have called 911 immediately. He's a grown *** man. He should have known how to handle this situation like an adult. Not go crying to daddy.

3. Curley- Notified and did nothing.

4. Schulz, VP of Finance and business- Notified by several penn state employees along with Curley about the incidents too.

5. Paterno- When he saw the senior staff members were doing nothing, he should have contacted the police.

All of them turned a blind eye and allowed that monster to continue working with children and commit his crimes. How can you turn your back on a child? They are pathetic.

I blame Sandusky - there's a lot of stuff going on with Sandusky:

http://www.bofads.com/stories/sanduskyilluminati.h...

You are making accusations with no facts. The mob mentality, the lynch him with no trial shows how far America has fallen. The investigation needs to be done. Anyone breaking the law, must pay. Even the PA State Police said JoePa has done nothing wrong. Why destroy an innocent man?

Paterno is just a football coach...what did people want him to do? open up an investigation? he passed on a story that was told to him..he did nothing wrong

As of right now I could give a damn. My team, LSU, is on its way to a destined SEC Championship and more than likely a National Championship. I don't have to stoop this low.

Joe is a troll. He is pathetic

I tell the people I HAVE to tell and I get in trouble?

Sorry I didn't go to the media to throw my friend under the bus. I told the right people who had to hear of the issue, not my fault they didn't deal with it correctly.

Plus I love kids.