What is the default "yroot" mysql password?

What is the default "yroot" mysql password? Even if its the hash lol, just need to reset it so I can FINALLY upgrade to mysql 5.. Reason I changed it you ask? I needed the super user permissions a very long time ago and just never changed it back.. unfortunately that's also how Yahoo's system... show more What is the default "yroot" mysql password?
Even if its the hash lol, just need to reset it so I can FINALLY upgrade to mysql 5..

Reason I changed it you ask?
I needed the super user permissions a very long time ago and just never changed it back.. unfortunately that's also how Yahoo's system connects to check and perform upgrades to the database.. oops lol :)
Update: For Yahoo Web Hosting, that's the reason for asking here lol.. thank you for your answer but it doesn't help me at all.. :)
Update 2: Ahh ok.. dang those randomly generated passwords lol.. was hoping it'd be easy.. but oh well, e-mailed a support request hopefully it won't take a week to resolve lol..