Are Democrats not feeling the recession like republicans because the jobless rate for college grads is 4.4%?

Republicans keep complaining about unemployment but every single Democrat I know is working right now.

• Favorite Answer

Actually, because Democrats are so well educated, they actually know the definition of "recession" and know that its been over for 2 years.

It's now 4.7% Actually not. What is happening is the newly grads aren't finding jobs. Those who have been working longer and are more conservative are the ones who are working. teh big problem is the retired are going back to the work force.

Source? a recent college grad typically would not be getting unemployment

"LOL I'VE BEEN WORKING SINCE 0 AD AND NUTTIN HAPPENED TAH ME"

Honestly failures, Applied Statistics 101 -- you're not representative of even the smallest sample of a microcosm of people.

Go check the unemployment rates in ANY city vs. the suburbs and get back to us on that whole Democrat/Republican thing.

• I have worked for the same company since 1994. So what are you talking about and where is your proof?

Community Organizer really isn't a job you know.

• Daniel

It rose last month to 5.i%.

I don't know, but I've had the same job for six years now.

There is a difference between losing your job, Republican, and never having one and living on Welfare, Democrat