Are Democrats not feeling the recession like republicans because the jobless rate for college grads is 4.4%?

Update:

Republicans keep complaining about unemployment but every single Democrat I know is working right now.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Actually, because Democrats are so well educated, they actually know the definition of "recession" and know that its been over for 2 years.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's now 4.7% Actually not. What is happening is the newly grads aren't finding jobs. Those who have been working longer and are more conservative are the ones who are working. teh big problem is the retired are going back to the work force.

• 8 years ago

Source? a recent college grad typically would not be getting unemployment

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

"LOL I'VE BEEN WORKING SINCE 0 AD AND NUTTIN HAPPENED TAH ME"

Honestly failures, Applied Statistics 101 -- you're not representative of even the smallest sample of a microcosm of people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Go check the unemployment rates in ANY city vs. the suburbs and get back to us on that whole Democrat/Republican thing.

• I have worked for the same company since 1994. So what are you talking about and where is your proof?

• 8 years ago

Community Organizer really isn't a job you know.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It rose last month to 5.i%.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't know, but I've had the same job for six years now.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

There is a difference between losing your job, Republican, and never having one and living on Welfare, Democrat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.