Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the name of that black French footballer with that Romanian wife?

There's this French footballer who is black, I am not sure if he was even born in France though, I got a feeling he was born in West Africa. But he has (unless they separated) this gorgeous Romanian (I think) wife, she's got like blonde hair.

What is this footballers name? Any idea?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You mean Christian Karembeu, member of the1998 world champion team, and his wife, the top model Adriana Karembeu .

Adriana is not Romanian, but Slovak from Slovakia .

Christian is not from Africa but from New Caledonia, a big island in the Pacific . It's a French possession, and the natives are called Kanaks . Christian is a typical Kanak .

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

certainly genuine Java Jive - i could somewhat no longer have a flash boyfriend who offered my love. I paintings complicated for money and dont assume any guy to assist me!! no longer all footballers have golddigger girlfriends - is it in easy terms a splash of jealousy there love? I even have relatively on no account observed yet questioning of it now the only one i will think of with a black spouse is Mark bright who's married to Michelle Gayle (was on Eastenders). although, some footballers and their better halves do no longer courtroom exposure in comparison to Ashley Cole and Whats her face from ladies Aloud and of direction posh and becks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.