Overbearing mother in law and sister in law?

I just had a nightmare experience yesterday and I really don't know what to do. I am dating this single father who is 37 years old, yesterday, it was his first treatment in the hospital also was my first day meeting his family (mom dad and the sister) I volunteered to make food and wanted to show emotional... show more I just had a nightmare experience yesterday and I really don't know what to do.
I am dating this single father who is 37 years old, yesterday, it was his first treatment in the hospital also was my first day meeting his family (mom dad and the sister)
I volunteered to make food and wanted to show emotional support to him.
His parents are extremely overbearing and controlling. For example: when we were in the hotel alone, his mom knocked on the door and wanted to check what I was feeding her son. I showed her rice protein, and she said, "It should be okay, but it is not ideal. we tried to feed him almond milk" I showed her other stuff, she said her son could not eat anything NOT organic. I had something stored in the ice chest, she asked, "what is in there, let me check it out." THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE MET ME.

When she was in the hospital, she kissed her son's forehead and told me, "we all baby him like that." it makes me sick to my stomach to see this type of emotional obsession to her 37 year old son.

His sister is no better. In the car, she wanted me to sit in the middle, her brother sits on the side, she sits on the side. My two legs got stuck in the middle and it was very uncomfortable. She was so rude and controlling.

I hate this family, but love my boyfriend. What do I do?

Any types of suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My boyfriend is in so much emotional pain and physical pain. I don't want to burden him so I kept my mouth shut. When I got home, I cried for hours. I never witnessed this type of family craziness. I think his family is sick.
Update: Another thing I want to add is that I made so much food, and nobody said thank you to me except for my boyfriend. They all criticize the thing I brought him.