Accounting Program - Quickbooks?

I have a project to do in my accounting informational system class and i need some help. My client is a new massage therapist business owner and she needs an accounting system to track patient and insurance balances as well as expenses. My assignment is to research and an entry level of the shelf accounting... show more I have a project to do in my accounting informational system class and i need some help.

My client is a new massage therapist business owner and she needs an accounting system to track patient and insurance balances as well as expenses.

My assignment is to research and an entry level of the shelf accounting systems (I CHOSE QUICKBOOKS PRO) and present the cost, benefits, features and limitations along with your recommendation for her.

What kind of add on can my clients purchase in the future if she decides to grow her business & hire 3 more therapist within the next year. Right now is only her which is why i chose QUICKBOOK PRO.

Please help if you have any experience to this.
1 answer 1