Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

is marques colston and cedric benson to much to give for andre johnson?

Standard League, play 1qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 def.

Is it even worth trading for andre johnson with my team as it is and with the hamstring that Johnson is hopefully almost done dealing with, and if so should i make a different offer, or try to pick up one of his running backs?

(felix jones is still on the waivers and i could pick him up to replace benson.)

my team now:

QB:

Aaron Rodgers (GB)

Tim Tebow (Den)

WR:

Marques Colston (NO)

AJ Green (Cin)

Eric Decker (Den)

Brandon Lloyd (StL)

Reggie Wayne (Ind)

Antonio Brown (Pit)

RB:

LeSean McCoy (Phi)

Matt Forte (Chi)

Jackie Battle (KC)

Cedric Benson (Cin)

TE:

Jason Witten (Dal)

K:

John Kasay (NO)

DEF:

Jets

Kansas City

his current team:

QB:

Matt Schaub (Hou)

Joe Flacco (Bal)

WR:

Mike Williams (TB)

Robert Meachem (NO)

Steve Smith (Car)

Dexter McCluster (KC)

Andre Johnson (Hou)

RB:

Pierre Thomas (NO)

Frank Gore (SF)

Johnathan Stewart (Car)

TE:

Dallas Clark (Ind)

Greg Olson (Car)

K:

Josh Brown (StL)

Robbie Gould (Chi)

DEF:

Dallas

Chicago

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I honestly think you can get away with murder if you pull this trade off. Benson has only produced 68 points and Marques Colston's production would be replaced with Andre Johnson's production. Sure he is still recovering but you have some good receivers with Reggie, Decker, Green and Lloyd. You're set on RB's too, I believe Johnson will recover from his injury and when he does he will produce. Go for it.

Source(s): NFL.com
  • 3 years ago

Andre Johnson and Jerricho Cotchery. Cotchery is a workhorse and KILLED the Patriots final 12 months. with Harrison out dont anticipate the secondary to crush him this 12 months the two... A.Johnson is unquestionably one of Schaub's basically good objectives in Houston so anticipate him to attain. Cal. Johnson i might wait till week 3-4 to start thinking the expertise you have

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.