Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

我想要這段影片的英文字幕

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SodDNUF78AE

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=autoplay&list=WL507CC74CD0691BAA&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=1

我真的很想要這段影片的英文字幕

再請高手幫幫忙了!

不是我的家庭作業 是我自己給自己的作業..

and how about his english?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

在 Word 寫後貼上來, 不知為什麼有些字連在一起....

What’s up everybody? It’s Edison Chen, and you are watching Channel APA.com. “Almost Perfect” is a story of a(n) Asianfamily caught in American culture, and you know kind of the dysfunctionalities ofit. It’s about learning to love andlearning to forgive and move on, I think. You know, it’s funny cuz one of my agents is really goodfriends with Bertha’s really good friend, and they had mentioned my name overlunch, something about a movie that Bertha was doing, so they got me thescript. I read the script. They wanted me to be the male lead, I saidno, because I didn’t want to do that mushy mushy ushy stuff, and they offeredme that other role that actually I was more gravitated towards, which was Andy,and you know, I think Andy is kind of really, really, really close to who I amactually. Not now, but who I was when I wasyounger, so I kind of gravitated towards that, and you know it had been alittle while since I had been in front of the camera, so I was kind of itchingto act again, so all those reasons kind of put together is why I was in “AlmostPerfect”.因為字數的限制, 其餘的po在意見,,,

2011-11-08 07:58:32 補充:

Sorry, 不知道奇摩的字數是用什麼算的,看來可能要發表幾十個意見才貼的完, 我直接email 給你, 沒收到再告訴我.

Good job DH.... It takes a lot of patience to do this. ORZ.......

• 浩子

抱歉因為功力不是很厲害加上影片有點長 分段給.ˊˋ

我很努力的反覆聽了很多次加上對嘴型出來的結果~

我是把我聽到的英文打下來 但是如果你是要我做成字幕黨的話我就比較不會了

而且也沒有影片原檔 就算做了也不能保證對到影片

1.on the film almost perfect

I'm on the most perfect this a story of a Asian family in American culture,

and um you know a kind of dysfunctionality survey.

It's a...about um...learning to love and learning to forgive and move on I think.

先給第一段>.< ((因為要睡了...

如果不是您要的答案的話請先告知喔><感恩

((如果是要字幕黨的話本人可能比較難辦到..

2011-11-11 10:56:45 補充:

黑色安全帽

可以順便email給我嗎...

Source(s): 我的耳朵+眼睛+陳冠希的嘴巴