Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Lucy hale or selena gomez. which gal is the prettiest?

selena gomez- wizards of waverly place

lucy hale- pretty little liars

if you chose one over the other plz state why you think so and so is prettier.. since they look almost identical

i think selena cause lucy is always so pale.. selena has a nice tan.. selena has better hair, selena does her makeup better.. lucy looks plain with only mascara on

Best Answer

I don't like Selena I took my little sister to see her awhile back and during the autograph session she took off her sneakers and put her feet on the signing table. WHAT'S WORSE when we got up to the table to get her autograph we could smell the sent from her feet. THAT TOTALLY GROSSED me out. I thought that was rude and gross.

• Mary

I agree with you. Selena Gomez is prettier because Lucy Hale looks sort of pale and plain. Selena Gomez on the other hand has a nice tan to her (as you mentioned) plus Selena Gomez has better hair (as you also mentioned). Oh, and I like Selena Gomez style better.

Its going to be a preference call because as you say they are both beautiful and similar. Selena as a slightly more rounder and fuller face where as Lucy has a more pointer almost Elfin chin. Selena might just be in front on a close call.

They are both beautiful ladies although I prefer Lucy Hale solely based on her talent. She is a great actress and singer and I think Selena's range as a singer is pretty limited.

• Alco

Hector Gomez

Lucy Hale.

gomez>