asd dasf asked in TravelFranceParis · 8 years ago

how do i get to paris cdg airport to paris montparnasse?

i have two options

using the metro or the air france bus

can anybody tell me if the metro runs directly from CDG to montparnasse? if not what transfers should i get on?

ty

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

On the RER/Metro:

In the airport, follow the signs that say "Paris by train". Buy a ticket for Paris. This will get you on the RER B line going into town. Stay on it until the "Saint-Michel Notre-Dame" station. Change there to the Metro 4 line going toward "Porte d'Orleans". Get off at the "Montparnasse Bienvenue" station.

On the Air France bus:

As I recall, this bus drops you off near the Opera in Paris. You'll still have to take another bus or the Metro down to Montparnasse.

On the bus: Get on Bus 95 going toward "Porte de Vanves". Buy a ticket from the driver. Stay on the bus until the "Montparnasse Bienvenue" stop.

On the Metro: Get in the Metro at Opera. Take the 8 line toward "Balard" until the "Invalides" station. Change there to the 13 line toward "Chatillon Montrouge" and take it until the "Montparnasse Bienvenue" station.

• Login to reply the answers
  • burge
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in case you dno't have too many suitcases, use transit equipment. examine the RATP web site. there's a metro station close to the motel (Cambronne) so look up the map and use the practice / metro.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.