Some Good Manga Suggestions?

I am looking for some good shounen manga. I have already read Bleach, Gintama, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Darker Than Black, One Piece, Flame of Recca, Black Cat, and D-Gray Man. My favorites out of these are Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Cat, and Darker Than Black. I also liked One Piece alot. I didn't like Flame of Recca or D-Gray Man though. And I thought Bleach was kinda dragging on and on... If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. There are just soo many out there it really helps to have someone give some suggestions. Thanks! :)

Favorite Answer

well im not sure if you heard about it or not, but Code Lyoko was good. It did air on cartoon network, you know, before they messed it up. It's a French anime just so you know. And I'm not sure if there's books, but I definetly know that there was shows. I suggest it, it was amazing!!