Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 8 years ago

I was reading about the soviet union and I was wondering do countries like Azerbaijan,Tajikistan,Kyrgyzstan,?

and Kazakhstan have russian Ancestry?

Favorite Answer

The people are mostly of Turkic ancestry, which is a broad group. Check below for basic info and then see references.

Many Russians moved there (willingly or otherwise) during the Soviet era, so some of those countries have a good number of ethnic Russians. I met a White journalist from Kazakhstan who is an ethnic Russian. The fictional character "Borat" would also fall under this category, as ethnic Kazakhis are Oriental.

Georgie i think of you may desire to rephrase your question...do not you? I propose,why in the international might you even ask that question?The soviet union by no ability became into the ultimate u . s . a . in the international and that i think of Vodka is possibly the ultimate ingredient that ever even got here from there! lol,attempt submitting 4 pages of question marks and spot what takes place.as a techniques by fact the worker being dealt with extra advantageous,properly....In usa the main effective plantations have been people who dealt with their slaves the ultimate and made particular they stayed healthful and strong.it particularly is how they have been given the optimal production from them,Communist rule isn't lots diverse.

they were part of soviet union before it broke apart