Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 8 years ago

Make Dubstep Online? Any Good Sites?

I am looking for a site that lets you make dubstep online. Do any of you know of any of the kind of sites like that where you can put the different beats together into one song? Specifically looking to make dubstep online, but any other similar website will help.

Favorite Answer

Hate to tell you this, Eric, but you will not have any luck tracking down a real website to make dubstep online. For a dubstep mixer to have any real usefulness, it will definitely need to be a stand-alone software on your computer.

There are many awesome dubstep producing programs you can download such as DubTurbo, Magix or Fruity Loops. DubTurbo is my favorite because it is the most simple to use, yet is still probably the most powerful.

http://www.respectablereviews.com/DubTurbo/

I'm sorry that it's not a site to make dubstep online, but I'm pretty sure you'll find that one of those three dubstep mixing programs will work out pretty well!!!

Make Dubstep Online