Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

DUI, Child Endangerment and drug possession in Ohio?

My aunt got arrested 2 days ago and was released the same day. She got charged for DUI, Child Endangerment (my 17 year old cousin was in the car) and drug possession. She got caught 4 years ago with a DUI. What will they do when she goes to court

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A year in jail.

I'm guessing. 2nd DUI, drugs, and a minor in the car. There's got to be some jail time. Could be 2 years in jail.

And two years probation.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

it fairly is extremely probably that she will have the skill to be released without bail as quickly as she looks previously a Justice of the Peace, which will could be interior of two days (different than weekends and holiday journeys). no remember if the youngster endangerment costs will stick is a controversy, yet one she could seek suggestion from her lawyer. If she can't have the money for an lawyer, one would be appointed to signify her. She shouldn't talk this with definitely everyone else--alongside with you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.