Are wheaten terriers aggressive and hard to train?

I really want a wheaten terrier. The thing is, I've seen things online saying they are "aggressive", "dont like to be left alone", and I've heard people say negative things about them, like they are "hard to train". I watch lots of YouTube videos of them playing in the snow and... show more I really want a wheaten terrier. The thing is, I've seen things online saying they are "aggressive", "dont like to be left alone", and I've heard people say negative things about them, like they are "hard to train". I watch lots of YouTube videos of them playing in the snow and playing with people online : I really want one. They all seem REALLY friendly and adorable in those videos, and quite harmless. But I need to know the truth very soon.

In our family, there are a few people. Kids who really would like a dog to play around with and run with, but not every second of the day! Children (neighbors) are always at our house, and we have a very nice sized backyard. When the weather is good, the kids play sports and run around the house. We think that a Wheaten Terrier would like attention like that!

We want to buy a dog between 4 and 11 months old. But is it really hard to train them? Are they aggressive? Can they be left home alone? When our family goes on vacation, is it okay for them to be at another persons house/dog care for a little while? The max. would be a week gone.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading this and helping, if you do.
We really appreciate it!