Question about abercrombie kids "a&f jeggings" ?

I have 2 pairs of the abercrombie kids a&f jeggings. I will only have the jeans on for a couple hours and they begin to become very loose and stretched out, to the point that I have to keep pulling them up. I really like these jeans, they're extremely comfortable, but I have to wash and dry them completely to get them back into shape so they fit me again. I have both pairs in size 14R, does it sound like I need to get a smaller size? a 12R or 14S? I have a pretty small waist , I'm honestly between a size 12 and 14. Does anyone else have this problem?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My abercrombie kids jeggings do this too and it drives me nuts! lol :) I've been thinking about trying a smaller size too. I think a 12 R should be good for you :) Go in the store and try on the 12 and see what you think :)

.. and no, a 14S is a size slim, they don't carry "short" , it's slim or regular :)

Good Luck, girl! :)

Source(s): <3 abercrombie !
    • Login to reply the answers
  • egge
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Kids Jeggings

• SarahT
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

A smaller size should fix your problem. I'd go with a 12R. 14S means 14-short, which will just make the legs shorter.

• 8 years ago

no not really i got mine at v generation and forever 21 and that doesnt happen to me :)?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.