Marie P asked in TravelAir Travel · 8 years ago

who should i book a flight with?

im going to tenerife in may 2012 , the hotels already sorted , im looking at flights to book but dont have a clue who to go with , just saw an amazing deal with on the beach but the reviews are horrible lol who do you fly with and who is the cheapest ,, thankyou

thankyou every1 for taking the time to answer i cant see where to reply but ill go look at all the options you have provided many thanks again x

• Best Answer

I don't know where you are flying from but personally I fly with Easyjet all the time, including to Tenerife (from England) & I've always found them to be cheap & reliable.

I suggest using a site like Orbitz to see what the cheapest airline will be for your trip to Tenerife. I could help more if I knew your departing city.

Airline's own website, Kayak, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline