Why have you turned against the Middle Class?

Voter suppression efforts, union busting, cuts to education, cuts to Pell Grants, lack of investment in infrastructure, excessive tax cuts for the rich, allowing outsourcing of jobs, cutting unemployment benefits during a recession, cuts in social security, no medicare/medicaid public option,

Favorite Answer

I don't think the middle-class are wealthy! And most definately supporting political rehtoric about Greenspan's Aethiest ideology most definately is unchristian!

Christians being equally yoked in the Wonderful name of Jesus is getting folks everywhere standing up against oppression? If its not us Islam fills our gaps found wanting social conscience a cheap copy to carrying the cross!

Economic rationalists justify an executive paying less tax than his secretary I'll hand in my Vatican honours for defending his holiness's life and pray on my knees for Spells rotting faith if hedge funds should continue without scruitiny! Its not the fact the high end haven't always been brilliant at getting more from greed? It's the fact they've sucked so much oxygen from the ecconomy I as a carer have the family home wrongly included as an asset from wrong specifics? We're wrongly classified as wealthy on forty grand super an extra ten point five grand gets charged as a third aged care fee each aged care home seven out of eight nursing homes bullied intimidated physically violated mother damaged two cars in sabortaged filth eight times have I saved Moms life six my own?

I enjoy singing in church I pour out the hurt in my heart loyally on disability pension? Council rates for Mom and transport get no aid? They want me in a wheel chair before the eight miles I used to walk is a boat left behind? It disturbs me two chapels near to home without transport means I travel on a bus funded by gamblers and drunks?

I struggle all middle-class do because Gillard won't get miners to realise with greater wealth?

I just want to marry in the church since I came back based on his holiness teaching greater responsibility funds each week go up greater attendance if cardinal pellets really wants to preach middle-class paying taxes for hedge fund irresponsible its sooooo not me? Legal fees and mmedical bills at private hospitals? Yuk! You age middle-class? Its cheap nasty with no benefits at all? Asset stripped by Aethiest economic rationalist preaching no altruistic nor good values only selfish hoarding? You must be evil? I'm wasting my breath?

Source(s): The Bible reread it not rewrite it?

The middle class always gets screwed the worst, but what are you basing the rest of this stuff on.

Union Busting - Are only the Middle class in Unions these days?

Lack of investment in infrastructure???? - Doesn't that apply to everybody?

Outsourcing of jobs? Typically HIGH paying jobs are outsourced to save money, which usually wouldn't be the middle class.

Unemployment Benefits? There are Fortune 100 CEO's mopping floors right now, not just a middle class thing.

Social Security - Doesn't apply to working people.

No Medicare / Medicaid public option? WHAT? What do you think all the state level health plans are funded with?

You need to check your sources and fact prior to your rant. The Middle Class does suffer the most, but you need to learn why!

Since President Clinton (D) signed NAFTA and CAFTA, which sent millions of jobs south of the border, Since Charlie Rangel (D) Who at the time was the chairman of the Ways and Means committee, when they rewrote tax law giving Corporations tax write offs for foreign workers, why do you say it is the GOP who has cost you jobs? Union busting? Only 7 % of Americans are in the union and the majority of those are public service unions. Explain why a person who works for the tax payers needs a union? Cutting unemployment benefits? Currently we have the longest running period for someone to draw unemployment benefits, 99 weeks. Cutting Social Security benefits? Have you read The Health Care reform act? $500 Billion dollars taken from Medicare to fund this program, that President Obama said would cost the tax payers nothing.

• Dash

I am FOR the Middle Class because:

I believe in fair elections free from fraud.

I persons right to work.

I know that our education problems are not related to how much we spend.

I know that no matter how much you pour into Pell Grants the universities just suck it up with cost increases.

I believe opportunity, jobs, and economic prosperity are stimulated when low taxes are coupled with small government.

I believe that American workers can compete in a global economy.

I believe that prolonged unemployment benefits only server to prolong unemployment.

I believe that SS should not be cut for current seniors but preserved for future generations.

I believe that government should stay out of my health care.

That is nothing but a lie- if anything republicans and conservatives ARE the party of the Middle Class-Democrats are destroying the middle class- turning this country into the European model of RICH and POOR- remember the more you depend on government the LESS FREE you are-

the Giveaways and handouts given by Democrats are nothing more then bribes for votes-

Greed, they will never have a enough, I got mine you get your the best way you can. Until they need you to be use again and again. Wake up AMERICA, IT NOT BLACK OR WHITE, IT SHOULD BE US, US, US, HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Source(s): ME

everbody turns against the middleclass until they relize they screwed up and then come begging.to late

the middle class can't afford to buy their own congress

• Bob J

You are a fool