Real Madrid early kickoff proves big China success as millions tune in?

Real Madrid's early kickoff for their clash with Osasuna proved a massive success across Asia. Real routed Osasuna 7-1 with Cristiano Ronaldo netting a hat-trick. China's CCTV5 reports over 120 million Chinese watched the game live on television, while a further 100 million watched it on the... show more Real Madrid's early kickoff for their clash with Osasuna proved a massive success across Asia.

Real routed Osasuna 7-1 with Cristiano Ronaldo netting a hat-trick.

China's CCTV5 reports over 120 million Chinese watched the game live on television, while a further 100 million watched it on the internet through zhibo8.com.

In Beijing alone, 60 million saw the match on Beijing TV.

WOW WOW, I believe that La liga gonna be as popular as the epl soon...

FQ:So, What gonna happen to the EPL games?
Update: P4p1: I understand that created a big problem for people living in the U.S., but if you look at the other side of the argument, then you will say it is actually beneficial. I mean Only in China, 120 million people watched the match live.
You know La liga is really really underrated...

Avi: Do you speak Chinese?

Avi: Do you speak Chinese?
Update 4: Edit: But considering the fact that it was the first round, and Americans in particular do not like football, then I think it's a very good move. In fact, I think the percentage will increase since Real Madrid and Barcelona are the dominant force in Europe and are buying star players from other leagues. I think... show more Edit: But considering the fact that it was the first round, and Americans in particular do not like football, then I think it's a very good move.

In fact, I think the percentage will increase since Real Madrid and Barcelona are the dominant force in Europe and are buying star players from other leagues. I think that many middle eastern people support Real Madrid and Barcelona.

As for European time zone, the games are held on the weekend so that has not created a big problem to europeans in general.

And you Perez is stupid to let his club play a chinese team...you know China economy is continuously increasing...
Update 5: in general*
Update 6: and you KNOW perez is NOT stupid
Update 7: @La Granda Madrid: Do you think EPL can reply to this marketing move? I mean many Superstars are playing in La liga...